Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 210th day of the year 1943. It was the 30th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,346 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,782 days or 26.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 994 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 6, 1975.
If a dog named Xxavier - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 415 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xxavier will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Xxavier will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Paula’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892William Powell
- 1920Rodolfo Acosta
- 1923George Burditt
- 1933Robert Fuller
- 1946Neal Doughty
- 1950Mike Starr
- 1959John Sykes
- 1969Timothy Omundson
- 1983Inés Gómez Mont
- 1998Anna Murashige
View the complete list of July 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1869Booth Tarkington, American author and playwright (d. 1946)
- 1898Isidor Isaac Rabi, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize Laureate (d. 1988)
- 1927Harry Mulisch, Dutch author, poet, and playwright (d. 2010)
- 1942Doug Ashdown, Australian singer-songwriter
- 1945Sharon Creech, American author and educator
- 1946Aleksei Tammiste, Estonian basketball player
- 1948John Clarke, New Zealand-Australian comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1951Dean Pitchford, American actor, director, screenwriter, and composer
- 1974Josh Radnor, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1984J. Madison Wright Morris, American actress (d. 2006)
View the complete list of July 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238The Praetorian Guard storm the palace and capture Pupienus and Balbinus. They are dragged through the streets of Rome and executed. On the same day, Gordian III, age 13, is proclaimed emperor.
- 1567James VI is crowned King of Scotland at Stirling.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: English naval forces under the command of Lord Charles Howard and Sir Francis Drake defeat the Spanish Armada off the coast of Gravelines, France.
- 1836Inauguration of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, France.
- 1848Irish Potato Famine: Tipperary Revolt: In Tipperary, Ireland, then in the United Kingdom, an unsuccessful nationalist revolt against British rule is put down by police.
- 1858United States and Japan sign the Harris Treaty.
- 1937Tōngzhōu Incident: In Tōngzhōu, China, the East Hopei Army attacks Japanese troops and civilians.
- 1950Korean War: After four days, the No Gun Ri Massacre ends when the US Army 7th Cavalry Regiment is withdrawn.
- 1973During the Dutch Grand Prix driver Roger Williamson was killed in the race, after a suspected tire failure caused the car to pitch into the barriers at high speed.
- 2013Two passenger trains collide in the Swiss municipality of Granges-près-Marnand near Lausanne injuring 25 people.
View the complete list of July 29 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shin Hae-chul, Robert Lloyd, Gary Brooker, Edith Evans, Sayaka Kamiya, Moms Mabley, Pavel Sedláček, Ivory Joe Hunter, Roy Karch, Jim Goad.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 29, 1943.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th July 1943 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 4, 1962. Your score is -193. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 29, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 210th day of 1943
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 30th Thursday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 240 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,346 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,782 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 994
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 6, 1975
- Age in dog years: 415 dog years old using a Saluki breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1968 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 4, 1962 (-193)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VII.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1967 – Elizabeth Carling, English actress and singer; March 11, 1931 – Marisa Del Frate, Italian actress and singer (d. 2015); July 10, 1953 – Rik Emmett, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Triumph and Strung-Out Troubadours).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,856