Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1974 was a Monday and it was the 210th day of the year 1974. It was the 30th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,743 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,581 days or 15.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 6, 2006.
If a dog named Bensonhurst - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 253 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bensonhurst will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bensonhurst will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Clara Bow
- 1905Thelma Todd
- 1953Ken Burns
- 1971Bryan Dattilo
- 1974Josh Radnor
- 1977Rodney Jerkins
- 1980Rachel Miner
- 1984J. Madison Wright Morris
- 1984Todd Bosley
- 1987Génesis Rodríguez
View the complete list of July 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1806Horace Abbott, American businessman and banker (d. 1887)
- 1872Eric Alfred Knudsen, American author, lawyer, and politician (d. 1957)
- 1925Shivram Dattatreya Phadnis, Indian illustrator
- 1933Lou Albano, Italian-American wrestler, manager, and actor (d. 2009)
- 1937Daniel McFadden, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize Laureate
- 1942Tony Sirico, American actor
- 1950Mike Starr, American actor and singer
- 1965Stan Koziol, American soccer player (d. 2014)
- 1983Jason Belmonte, Australian bowler
- 1983Kim Dong-wook, South Korean actor
View the complete list of July 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dennis’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1014Byzantine–Bulgarian wars: Battle of Kleidion: Byzantine emperor Basil II inflicts a decisive defeat on the Bulgarian army, and his subsequent treatment of 15,000 prisoners reportedly causes Tsar Samuil of Bulgaria to die of a heart attack less than three months later, on October 6.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: English naval forces under the command of Lord Charles Howard and Sir Francis Drake defeat the Spanish Armada off the coast of Gravelines, France.
- 1899The First Hague Convention is signed.
- 1907Sir Robert Baden-Powell sets up the Brownsea Island Scout camp in Poole Harbour on the south coast of England. The camp runs from August 1 to August 9, 1907, and is regarded as the foundation of the Scouting movement.
- 1950Korean War: After four days, the No Gun Ri Massacre ends when the US Army 7th Cavalry Regiment is withdrawn.
- 1965Vietnam War: The first 4,000 101st Airborne Division paratroopers arrive in Vietnam, landing at Cam Ranh Bay.
- 1973Greeks vote to abolish the monarchy, beginning the first period of the Metapolitefsi.
- 1976In New York City, David Berkowitz (a.k.a. the “Son of Sam”) kills one person and seriously wounds another in the first of a series of attacks.
- 1987British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and President of France François Mitterrand sign the agreement to build a tunnel under the English Channel (Eurotunnel).
- 2013Two passenger trains collide in the Swiss municipality of Granges-près-Marnand near Lausanne injuring 25 people.
View the complete list of July 29 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29, and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Buffett, Kevin Dillon, David Paymer, Jason Miller, Danny Pintauro, Tania Mallet, Dweezil Zappa, Sabrina Sabrok, Vincent Cavanagh, Rana Daggubati.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 29, 1974.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th July 1974 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1990. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,016,608,813. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Annie’s Song by John Denver as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 3, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,673,775 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1974. The estimated number of babies born on 29th July 1974 is 333,353. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,112 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,583 times in the year 1974. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 29, 1974. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 210th day of 1974
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 30th Monday of 1974
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 59 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,743 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,581 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 567
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 6, 2006
- Age in dog years: 253 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1990 (-147)
- 1974 world population: 4,016,608,813
- Number one song: Annie’s Song by John Denver (August 3, 1974)
- Babies born in 1974: 121,673,775
- Babies born in 1974 every day: 333,353
- Babies born in 1974 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,112 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,583 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VII.MCMLXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1970 – Christine Bersola-Babao, Filipino journalist and actress; May 10, 1992 – Charice Pempengco, Filipino singer-songwriter and actress; July 15, 1934 – Risto Jarva, Finnish director and producer (d. 1977).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,138