Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1992 was a Wednesday and it was the 211st day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,212 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 312 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Diane Keen
- 1963Alexandra Paul
- 1965Dean Haglund
- 1966Richard Steven Horvitz
- 1970Andi Peters
- 1971Lisa Ekdahl
- 1981Emily Bauer
- 1983Inés Gómez Mont
- 1987Génesis Rodríguez
- 1990Anna Selezneva
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1166Henry II, Count of Champagne (d. 1197)
- 1605Simon Dach, German poet and hymnwriter (d. 1659)
- 1876Maria Ouspenskaya, Russian-American actress and acting teacher (d. 1949)
- 1933Colin Davis, English race car driver (d. 2012)
- 1943David Taylor, English snooker player and sportscaster
- 1953Patti Scialfa, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (E Street Band)
- 1962Carl Cox, English DJ and producer
- 1974Josh Radnor, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1978Bidisha, English journalist, author, and critic
- 1982Dominic Burgess, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904Sack of Thessalonica: Saracen raiders under Leo of Tripoli sack Thessaloniki, the Byzantine Empire’s second-largest city, after a short siege, and plunder it for a week.
- 1018Count Dirk III defeats an army sent by Emperor Henry II in the Battle of Vlaardingen.
- 1899The First Hague Convention is signed.
- 1900In Italy, King Umberto I of Italy is assassinated by the anarchist Gaetano Bresci.
- 1950Korean War: After four days, the No Gun Ri Massacre ends when the US Army 7th Cavalry Regiment is withdrawn.
- 1980Iran adopts a new “holy” flag after the Islamic Revolution.
- 1981A worldwide television audience of over 700 million people watch the wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Lady Diana Spencer at St Paul’s Cathedral in London.
- 1987Prime Minister of India Rajiv Gandhi and President of Sri Lanka J. R. Jayewardene sign the Indo-Sri Lanka Accord on ethnic issues.
- 1993The Supreme Court of Israel acquits alleged Nazi death camp guard John Demjanjuk of all charges and he is set free.
- 2005Astronomers announce their discovery of the dwarf planet Eris.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Francis Magee, Sylvester Groth, Jean-Pierre Jeunet, Christopher Ellison, Chief Tahachee, Philip Margo, Doug Falconer, Bob Dorough, Joe Rudán, Helen Hayes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 29, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-Lot as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 1, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1961 – Pete de Freitas, Spanish drummer and producer (Echo & the Bunnymen) (d. 1989); September 21, 1927 – Ward Swingle, American-French singer-songwriter and conductor (Les Double Six) (d. 2015); April 26, 1973 – Jules Naudet, French-American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,142