Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1999 was a Thursday and it was the 210th day of the year 1999. It was the 30th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,091 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,697 days or 7.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 274 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 6, 2031.
If a dog named Ledger - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 119 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ledger will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ledger will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Maria Ouspenskaya
- 1905Thelma Todd
- 1907Melvin Belli
- 1910Helend Peep
- 1923Gordon Mitchell
- 1924Robert Horton
- 1955Jean-Hugues Anglade
- 1973Wanya Morris
- 1987Alice Dellal
View the complete list of July 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1880John Meyers, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1971)
- 1887Sigmund Romberg, Hungarian-American pianist and composer (d. 1951)
- 1909Chester Himes, American-Spanish author (d. 1984)
- 1923Edgar Cortright, American scientist and engineer (d. 2014)
- 1923Gordon Mitchell, American bodybuilder and actor (d. 2003)
- 1946Diane Keen, English actress
- 1978Silver Eensaar, Estonian orienteer and rogainer
- 1981Andrés Madrid, Argentinian footballer
- 1983Inés Gómez Mont, Mexican journalist and actress
- 1990Shin Se-kyung, South Korean actress and singer
View the complete list of July 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marguerite’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 615Pakal ascends the throne of Palenque at the age of 12.
- 1858United States and Japan sign the Harris Treaty.
- 1899The First Hague Convention is signed.
- 1914The Cape Cod Canal opened.
- 1920Construction of the Link River Dam begins as part of the Klamath Reclamation Project.
- 1967Vietnam War: Off the coast of North Vietnam the USS Forrestal catches on fire in the worst U.S. naval disaster since World War II, killing 134.
- 1973During the Dutch Grand Prix driver Roger Williamson was killed in the race, after a suspected tire failure caused the car to pitch into the barriers at high speed.
- 1987British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and President of France François Mitterrand sign the agreement to build a tunnel under the English Channel (Eurotunnel).
- 1987Prime Minister of India Rajiv Gandhi and President of Sri Lanka J. R. Jayewardene sign the Indo-Sri Lanka Accord on ethnic issues.
- 2005Astronomers announce their discovery of the dwarf planet Eris.
View the complete list of July 29 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ronnie Burns, Christian Antidormi, Caroline Rhea, Robert Stigwood, Dana Brunetti, Rondell Sheridan, Andrey Zvyagintsev, Sam Gooden, María Chacón, Harris Wittels.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 29, 1999.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th July 1999 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 28, 1972. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 14, 1999. Your score is -211. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 31, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 29th July 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 29, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 210th day of 1999
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 30th Thursday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,091 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,697 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 274
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 6, 2031
- Age in dog years: 119 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: May 28, 1972 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 14, 1999 (-211)
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera (July 31, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VII.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1959 – Dominique Dunne, American actress (d. 1982); June 2, 1995 – Sterling Beaumon, American actor; February 2, 1971 – Rockwilder, American rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,092