Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of July 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 3, 1930 was a Thursday and it was the 184th day of the year 1930. It was the 27th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,557 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,852 days or 29.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,103 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 11, 1962.
If a dog named Jensing - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jensing will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jensing will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Cheo Feliciano
- 1942Eddy Mitchell
- 1945Michael Cole
- 1949Johnnie Wilder, Jr.
- 1952Amit Kumar
- 1964Yeardley Smith
- 1981Aoi Tada
- 1987Chris Hunter
- 1989Elle King
- 1991Tomomi Itano
View the complete list of July 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 3.
- 1851Charles Bannerman, English-Australian cricketer and umpire (d. 1930)
- 1921François Reichenbach, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1993)
- 1930Tommy Tedesco, American guitarist (The Wrecking Crew) (d. 1997)
- 1940Fontella Bass, American singer-songwriter (d. 2012)
- 1949John Verity, English guitarist (Argent)
- 1952Rohinton Mistry, Indian-Canadian author
- 1965Connie Nielsen, Danish-American actress
- 1968Ramush Haradinaj, Kosovo-Albanian soldier and politician, 4th Prime Minister of Kosovo
- 1970Shawnee Smith, American actress and singer (Smith & Pyle)
- 1991Tomomi Itano, Japanese actress and singer (AKB48)
View the complete list of July 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1767Norway’s oldest newspaper still in print, Adresseavisen, is founded and the first edition is published.
- 1819The Bank of Savings in New York City, the first savings bank in the United States, opens.
- 1848Slaves are freed in the Danish West Indies (now U.S. Virgin Islands) by Peter von Scholten in the culmination of a year-long plot by enslaved Africans.
- 1849The French enter Rome in order to restore Pope Pius IX to power. This would prove a major obstacle to Italian unification.
- 1852Congress establishes the United States’ 2nd mint in San Francisco.
- 1866Austro-Prussian War is decided at the Battle of Königgrätz, resulting in Prussia taking over as the prominent German nation from Austria.
- 1938United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt dedicates the Eternal Light Peace Memorial and lights the eternal flame at Gettysburg Battlefield.
- 1988United States Navy warship USS Vincennes shoots down Iran Air Flight 655 over the Persian Gulf, killing all 290 people aboard.
- 1996Stone of Scone is returned to Scotland.
- 2013Egyptian coup d'état: President of Egypt Mohamed Morsi is overthrown by the military after four days of protests all over the country calling for Morsi’s resignation, to which he didn't respond. President of the Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt Adly Mansour is declared acting president.
View the complete list of July 3 historical events.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 3, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Paige, Sam Jones III, Christopher Jones, Dale Midkiff, Mathias Wieman, Jason Schwartzman, Jonathan Seet, Uki Satake, Bertinazzi, Dreama Walker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 3 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 3, 1930.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd July 1930 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 7, 1912. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -239. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 3, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 184th day of 1930
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 27th Thursday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 316 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,557 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,852 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,103
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 11, 1962
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 7, 1912 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-239)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VII.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1969 – Rich Ward, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fozzy, Stuck Mojo, and Adrenaline Mob); March 30, 1955 – Randy VanWarmer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2004); July 12, 1906 – Pietro Tordi, Italian actor (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,892