Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of July 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 3, 1948 was a Saturday and it was the 185th day of the year 1948. It was the 27th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,605 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,868 days or 24.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 901 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 11, 1980.
If a dog named Kito - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kito will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kito will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1590Lucrezia Orsina Vizzana
- 1869Svend Kornbeck
- 1893Mississippi John Hurt
- 1943Judith Durham
- 1944Michel Polnareff
- 1949Susan Penhaligon
- 1965Connie Nielsen
- 1970Audra McDonald
- 1985Dean Cook
View the complete list of July 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 3.
- 1910Fritz Kasparek, Austrian mountaineer (d. 1954)
- 1920Paul O'Dea, American baseball player and manager (d. 1978)
- 1933Edward Brandt, Jr., American physician and mathematician (d. 2007)
- 1943Judith Durham, Australian singer-songwriter (The Seekers)
- 1949John Verity, English guitarist (Argent)
- 1950James Hahn, American judge and politician, 40th Mayor of Los Angeles
- 1961Tim Smith, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer (Cardiacs, The Sea Nymphs, Spratleys Japs, and Panixphere)
- 1973Ólafur Stefánsson, Icelandic handball player
- 1976Shane Lynch, Irish singer-songwriter and actor (Boyzone)
- 1989Mitchell Dodds, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of July 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jenny’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 324Battle of Adrianople: Constantine I defeats Licinius, who flees to Byzantium.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: George Washington takes command of the Continental Army at Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1819The Bank of Savings in New York City, the first savings bank in the United States, opens.
- 1852Congress establishes the United States’ 2nd mint in San Francisco.
- 1886The New-York Tribune becomes the first newspaper to use a linotype machine, eliminating typesetting by hand.
- 1890Idaho is admitted as the 43rd U.S. state.
- 1940World War II: In order to stop the ships from falling into German hands the French fleet of the Atlantic based at Mers El Kébir, is bombarded by the British fleet, coming from Gibraltar, causing the loss of three battleships: French battleship Dunkerque, French battleship Provence and French battleship Bretagne. One thousand two hundred sailors perish.
- 1969Space Race: The biggest explosion in the history of rocketry occurs when the Soviet N-1 rocket explodes and subsequently destroys its launchpad.
- 1970The Troubles: The “Falls Curfew” begins in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 1979U.S. President Jimmy Carter signs the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul.
View the complete list of July 3 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 3, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lyn Paul, Bobby Bland, Monica Keena, Michael Sarrazin, Connie Hines, Jeffrey Byron, Donald Sumpter, Raimu, Tony Yayo, Scout Taylor-Compton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 3 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 3, 1948.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd July 1948 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 3, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +184. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 13, 1971. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 3, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 185th day of 1948
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 27th Saturday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 58 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,605 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,868 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 901
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 11, 1980
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: October 3, 1953 (+184)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 13, 1971 (-181)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VII.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1930 – P. B. Sreenivas, Indian singer (d. 2013); January 1, 1979 – Koichi Domoto, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (KinKi Kids); July 25, 1954 – Lynne Frederick, English-American actress (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,954