Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of July 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 3, 1948 was a Saturday and it was the 185th day of the year 1948. It was the 27th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 145 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,248 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,083 days or 24.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 923 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 11, 1980.
If a dog named Sambo - a Chinese Crested breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 316 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sambo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sambo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1590Lucrezia Orsina Vizzana
- 1943Judith Durham
- 1949Susan Penhaligon
- 1952Andy Fraser
- 1956Montel Williams
- 1957Ken Ober
- 1959David Shore
- 1961Tim Smith
- 1962Hunter Tylo
- 1984Satomi Hanamura
View the complete list of July 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 3.
- 1676Leopold I, Prince of Anhalt-Dessau (d. 1747)
- 1888Ramón Gómez de la Serna, Spanish author and playwright (d. 1963)
- 1893Mississippi John Hurt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1966)
- 1893Sándor Bortnyik, Hungarian painter and graphic designer (d. 1976)
- 1903Ace Bailey, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1992)
- 1931Frits Helmuth, Danish actor (d. 2004)
- 1937Nicholas Maxwell, English philosopher and academic
- 1942Paco Stanley, Mexican actor (d. 1999)
- 1945Michael Martin, Baron Martin of Springburn, Scottish politician, Speaker of the House of Commons
- 1964Joanne Harris, English author and academic
View the complete list of July 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Heather’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1767Pitcairn Island is discovered by Midshipman Robert Pitcairn on an expeditionary voyage commanded by Philip Carteret.
- 1844The last pair of great auks is killed.
- 1848Slaves are freed in the Danish West Indies (now U.S. Virgin Islands) by Peter von Scholten in the culmination of a year-long plot by enslaved Africans.
- 1849The French enter Rome in order to restore Pope Pius IX to power. This would prove a major obstacle to Italian unification.
- 1890Idaho is admitted as the 43rd U.S. state.
- 1944World War II: Minsk is liberated from Nazi control by Soviet troops during Operation Bagration.
- 1952The Constitution of Puerto Rico is approved by the United States Congress.
- 1952The SS United States sets sail on her maiden voyage to Southampton. During the voyage, the ship takes the Blue Riband away from the RMS Queen Mary.
- 1970The Troubles: The “Falls Curfew” begins in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 1979U.S. President Jimmy Carter signs the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul.
View the complete list of July 3 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 3, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Louise delos Reyes, Julie Bowen, Florinda Bolkan, Steven Strait, Seiichi Tanabe, Leon Janney, Ella Cruz, Courtney Taylor-Taylor, Tim Bowman, Logan Henderson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 3 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 3, 1948.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd July 1948 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 3, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +184. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 13, 1971. Your score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 3, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 185th day of 1948
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 27th Saturday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 145 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,248 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,083 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 923
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 11, 1980
- Age in dog years: 316 dog years old using a Chinese Crested breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: October 3, 1953 (+184)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 13, 1971 (-181)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: III.VII.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1930 – Alberto Lionello, Italian actor (d. 1994); November 23, 1978 – Kayvan Novak, English actor, director, and screenwriter; September 3, 1964 – Holt McCallany, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,933