Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of July 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 3, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 184th day of the year 1971. It was the 27th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,516 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,839 days or 15.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 593 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 11, 2003.
If a dog named Jeannie Clark - a Azawakh breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jeannie Clark will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jeannie Clark will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1590Lucrezia Orsina Vizzana
- 1878George M. Cohan
- 1921Susan Peters
- 1949Susan Penhaligon
- 1956Montel Williams
- 1959Stephen Pearcy
- 1961Tim Smith
- 1970Shawnee Smith
- 1976Andrea Barber
- 1987Chris Hunter
View the complete list of July 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 3.
- 1908M. F. K. Fisher, American author (d. 1992)
- 1920Eddy Paape, Belgian illustrator (d. 2012)
- 1920Paul O'Dea, American baseball player and manager (d. 1978)
- 1930Carlos Kleiber, German-Austrian conductor (d. 2004)
- 1930Pete Fountain, American clarinet player
- 1941Gloria Allred, American lawyer and activist
- 1942Eddy Mitchell, French singer-songwriter and actor (Les Chaussettes Noires)
- 1946Michael Shea, American author (d. 2014)
- 1958Aaron Tippin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1990Nathan Gardner, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of July 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1035William the Conqueror becomes the Duke of Normandy, reigns until 1087.
- 1608Québec City is founded by Samuel de Champlain.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: George Washington takes command of the Continental Army at Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1839The first state normal school in the United States, the forerunner to today’s Framingham State College, opens in Lexington, Massachusetts with three students.
- 1890Idaho is admitted as the 43rd U.S. state.
- 1938United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt dedicates the Eternal Light Peace Memorial and lights the eternal flame at Gettysburg Battlefield.
- 1940World War II: In order to stop the ships from falling into German hands the French fleet of the Atlantic based at Mers El Kébir, is bombarded by the British fleet, coming from Gibraltar, causing the loss of three battleships: French battleship Dunkerque, French battleship Provence and French battleship Bretagne. One thousand two hundred sailors perish.
- 1969Space Race: The biggest explosion in the history of rocketry occurs when the Soviet N-1 rocket explodes and subsequently destroys its launchpad.
- 1988The Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in Istanbul, Turkey is completed, providing the second connection between the continents of Europe and Asia over the Bosphorus.
- 1988United States Navy warship USS Vincennes shoots down Iran Air Flight 655 over the Persian Gulf, killing all 290 people aboard.
View the complete list of July 3 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 3, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hans Matheson, Gábor Csupó, İbrahim Tatlıses, Lonnie Johnson, Bertrand Cantat, Juno Temple, Buster Keaton, Shemp Howard, Leonard Carow, Toni Blankenheim.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 3 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 3, 1971.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd July 1971 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 20, 1943. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 12, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Too Late / I Feel the Earth Move by Carole King as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 3, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd July 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 3, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 184th day of 1971
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 27th Saturday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 16 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,516 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,839 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 593
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 11, 2003
- Age in dog years: 231 dog years old using a Azawakh breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 20, 1943 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 12, 1952 (-137)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: It’s Too Late / I Feel the Earth Move by Carole King (July 3, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1973 – Flesh-n-Bone, American rapper (Bone Thugs-n-Harmony); May 14, 1964 – Suzy Kolber, American sportscaster and producer; October 1, 1965 – Cindy Margolis, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,113