Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1904 was a Saturday and it was the 212th day of the year 1904. It was the 31st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 117 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,698 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,233 days or 38.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,445 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 7, 1936.
If a dog named Vidia - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 484 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vidia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Vidia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Richard Johnson
- 1928Eunice Muñoz
- 1941Paul Anka
- 1947William Atherton
- 1948Otis Taylor
- 1954Ken Olin
- 1956Delta Burke
- 1964Ron Block
- 1968Sofie Gråbøl
- 1984Ryōhei Kimura
View the complete list of July 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1751Maria Anna Mozart, Austrian pianist (d. 1829)
- 1925Alexander Trocchi, Scottish author and poet (d. 1984)
- 1944Peter Bottomley, English politician
- 1946Jeffrey Hammond, English bass player (Jethro Tull)
- 1966Allan Langer, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1970Alun Cairns, Welsh businessman and politician
- 1973Kenton Cool, English mountaineer
- 1982Jehad Al-Hussain, Syrian footballer
- 1984Gabrielle Christian, American actress and singer
- 1993Margarida Moura, Portuguese tennis player
View the complete list of July 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Natalie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1419First Defenestration of Prague: A crowd of radical Hussites kill seven members of the Prague city council.
- 1656Swedish forces under the command of King Charles X Gustav defeat the forces of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth at the Battle of Warsaw.
- 1811Father Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, leader of the Mexican insurgency, is executed by the Spanish in Chihuahua City, Mexico.
- 1866New Orleans, Louisiana’s Democratic government orders police to raid an integrated Republican Party meeting, killing 40 people and injuring 150.
- 1871The Staten Island Ferry Westfield's boiler explodes, killing over 85 people.
- 1930In Montevideo, Uruguay wins the first FIFA World Cup.
- 1945World War II: warship Japanese submarine sinks the USS Indianapolis, killing 883 seamen.
- 1980Israel’s Knesset passes the Jerusalem Law
- 2003In Mexico, the last ‘old style’Volkswagen Beetle rolls off the assembly line.
- 2006The world’s longest running music show Top of the Pops is broadcast for the last time on BBC Two. The show had aired for 42 years.
View the complete list of July 30 historical events.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30, and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Rush, Helen Kurup, Diana Nasution, Niels Arestrup, Udo Lindenberg, Jeremy Sims, Salma Hayek, Joe Don Baker, Omid Djalili, Gabriel Macht.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 30, 1904.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th July 1904 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 19, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 2, 1933. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,961 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,108 times in the year 1904. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 30, 1904. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 212th day of 1904
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 31st Saturday of 1904
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 36 days
- Age on next birthday: 117 years old
- Days since birth: 42,698 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,233 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,445
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 7, 1936
- Age in dog years: 484 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: April 19, 1928 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 2, 1933 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,961 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,108 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VII.MCMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1925 – Atıf Yılmaz, Turkish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006); October 16, 1972 – Adrianne Frost, American comedian, actress, and author; October 28, 1940 – Susan Harris, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,917