Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1926 was a Friday and it was the 211th day of the year 1926. It was the 31st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,753 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,584 days or 31.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 7, 1958.
If a dog named Gary-Ger-Sherif - a Labrador Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gary-Ger-Sherif will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gary-Ger-Sherif will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Sid Krofft
- 1936Buddy Guy
- 1939Peter Bogdanovich
- 1954Ken Olin
- 1956Delta Burke
- 1964Alek Keshishian
- 1968Sofie Gråbøl
- 1979Show Luo
- 1982Yvonne Strahovski
- 1983Nathan Carter
View the complete list of July 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1863Henry Ford, American engineer and businessman, founded the Ford Motor Company (d. 1947)
- 1921Grant Johannesen, American pianist and educator (d. 2005)
- 1941Paul Anka, Canadian singer-songwriter and actor
- 1955Rat Scabies, English drummer and producer (The Damned and Vicious White Kids)
- 1973Clementa C. Pinckney, American minister and politician (d. 2015)
- 1975Kate Starbird, American basketball player and computer scientist
- 1979Maya Nasser, Syrian journalist (d. 2012)
- 1982Khaliah Adams, American actress
- 1982Yvonne Strahovski, Australian actress
- 1989Aleix Espargaró, Spanish motorcycle racer
View the complete list of July 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Juliana’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 762Baghdad is founded by caliph Al-Mansur.
- 1626An earthquake in Naples, Italy, kills about 10,000 people.
- 1733The first Masonic Grand Lodge in the future United States is constituted in Massachusetts.
- 1756In Saint Petersburg, Bartolomeo Rastrelli presents the newly built Catherine Palace to Empress Elizabeth and her courtiers.
- 1825Malden Island is discovered by captain George Byron, 7th Baron Byron.
- 1865The steamboat Brother Jonathan sinks off the coast of Crescent City, California, killing 225 passengers, the deadliest shipwreck on the Pacific Coast of the U.S. at the time.
- 1866New Orleans, Louisiana’s Democratic government orders police to raid an integrated Republican Party meeting, killing 40 people and injuring 150.
- 1974Six Canadian Army cadets are killed and fifty-four are injured in an accidental grenade blast at CFB Valcartier Cadet Camp.
- 1980Israel’s Knesset passes the Jerusalem Law
- 2003In Mexico, the last ‘old style’Volkswagen Beetle rolls off the assembly line.
View the complete list of July 30 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Connor Paolo, Lola Ponce, Šarlote Lēnmane, Zhang Ziyi, Corey Carrier, Jim Weatherly, Rina Uchiyama, Caroline Aaron, Whitney Sloan, Roy Marsden.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 30, 1926.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th July 1926 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 26, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -193. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 30, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 211th day of 1926
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 31st Friday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 311 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,753 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,584 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,177
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 7, 1958
- Age in dog years: 478 dog years old using a Labrador Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 26, 1931 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-193)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VII.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1959 – Geoff Tate, German-American singer-songwriter (Queensrÿche); January 31, 1944 – Charlie Musselwhite, American singer-songwriter and harmonica player; March 19, 1955 – Bruce Willis, German-American actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,934