Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1946 was a Tuesday and it was the 211st day of the year 1946. It was the 31st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,718 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,906 days or 24.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 905 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 7, 1978.
If a dog named Fosbury - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fosbury will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fosbury will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Richard Johnson
- 1933Ben Piazza
- 1946Neil Bonnett
- 1948Jean Reno
- 1955Rat Scabies
- 1971Christine Taylor
- 1982Khaliah Adams
- 1982Yvonne Strahovski
- 1993Miho Miyazaki
View the complete list of July 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1925Jacques Sernas, Lithuanian-French actor (d. 2015)
- 1939Peter Bogdanovich, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1945Patrick Modiano, French author and screenwriter, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1951Gerry Judah, Indian-English painter and sculptor
- 1968Sofie Gråbøl, Danish actress
- 1977Ian Watkins, Welsh singer-songwriter (Lostprophets and Public Disturbance)
- 1983Seán Dillon, Irish footballer
- 1987Anton Fink, German footballer
- 1990Chris Maxwell, Welsh footballer
- 1992Hannah Cockroft, English wheelchair racer
View the complete list of July 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Santiago’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1419First Defenestration of Prague: A crowd of radical Hussites kill seven members of the Prague city council.
- 1859First ascent of Grand Combin, one of the highest summits in the Alps.
- 1962The Trans-Canada Highway, the largest national highway in the world, is officially opened.
- 1971An All Nippon Airways Boeing 727 and a Japanese Air Force F-86 collide over Morioka, Iwate, Japan killing 162.
- 1974Six Canadian Army cadets are killed and fifty-four are injured in an accidental grenade blast at CFB Valcartier Cadet Camp.
- 1978The 730 (transport), Okinawa Prefecture changes its traffic on the right-hand side of the road to the left-hand side.
- 1980Israel’s Knesset passes the Jerusalem Law
- 1990George Steinbrenner is forced by Commissioner Fay Vincent to resign as principal partner of New York Yankees for hiring Howie Spira to “get dirt” on Dave Winfield.
- 2003In Mexico, the last ‘old style’Volkswagen Beetle rolls off the assembly line.
- 2012A train fire kills 32 passengers and injures 27 on the Tamil Nadu Express in Andhra Pradesh, India.
View the complete list of July 30 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olivia Newton-John, Doug Yule, Joan Lorring, Roy Book Binder, Debra Marshall, Hannah Marks, John Diehl, Jonathan Kerrigan, Renato Salvatori, Rudi Carrell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 30, 1946.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th July 1946 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +182. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 9, 1958. Your incompatibility score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 30, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 211st day of 1946
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 31st Tuesday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 311 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,718 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,906 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 905
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 7, 1978
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a German Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+182)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 9, 1958 (-178)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VII.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1992 – Yui Yokoyama, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48, NMB48, and Not Yet); November 13, 1954 – Chris Noth, American actor and producer; April 6, 1967 – Kathleen Barr, Canadian voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,909