Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1947 was a Wednesday and it was the 211st day of the year 1947. It was the 31st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,196 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,732 days or 23.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 887 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 7, 1979.
If a dog named Bisi - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bisi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bisi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Jacques Sernas
- 1941Paul Anka
- 1958Neal McCoy
- 1958Richard Burgi
- 1961Laurence Fishburne
- 1963Lisa Kudrow
- 1970Christopher Nolan
- 1979Show Luo
- 1982Martin Starr
- 1993Miho Miyazaki
View the complete list of July 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1511Giorgio Vasari, Italian painter, historian, and architect (d. 1574)
- 1901Alfred Lépine, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1955)
- 1927Richard Johnson, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1957Bill Cartwright, American basketball player and coach
- 1960Richard Linklater, American director and screenwriter
- 1961El Brazo, Mexican wrestler (d. 2013)
- 1964Alek Keshishian, Lebanese-American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Kate Starbird, American basketball player and computer scientist
- 1984Kevin Pittsnogle, American basketball player
- 1999Joey King, American actress
View the complete list of July 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1635Eighty Years’ War: The Siege of Schenkenschans begins; Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange, begins the recapture of the strategically important fortress from the Spanish Army.
- 1676Nathaniel Bacon issues the “Declaration of the People of Virginia”, beginning Bacon’s Rebellion against the rule of Governor William Berkeley.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of the Crater: Union forces attempt to break Confederate lines at Petersburg, Virginia by exploding a large bomb under their trenches.
- 1945World War II: warship Japanese submarine sinks the USS Indianapolis, killing 883 seamen.
- 1956A joint resolution of the U.S. Congress is signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower, authorizing In God we trust as the U.S. national motto.
- 1978The 730 (transport), Okinawa Prefecture changes its traffic on the right-hand side of the road to the left-hand side.
- 1990George Steinbrenner is forced by Commissioner Fay Vincent to resign as principal partner of New York Yankees for hiring Howie Spira to “get dirt” on Dave Winfield.
- 2003In Mexico, the last ‘old style’Volkswagen Beetle rolls off the assembly line.
- 2006The world’s longest running music show Top of the Pops is broadcast for the last time on BBC Two. The show had aired for 42 years.
- 2012A power grid failure in Delhi leaves more than 300 million people without power in northern India.
View the complete list of July 30 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Massari, Joe Mantell, Charlotte Coleman, Alex Shelley, Jean-Paul Roussillon, Daniel Johnston, Heidi Range, Adán Sánchez, Park Min-young, Hans Klok.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 30, 1947.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th July 1947 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1971. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1958. Your incompatibility score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 30, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 211st day of 1947
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 31st Wednesday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 102 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,196 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,732 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 887
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 7, 1979
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1971 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1958 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1935 – Hank Cochran, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2010); September 16, 1965 – Katy Kurtzman, American actress and producer; March 21, 1951 – Koichi Iwaki, Korean-Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,934