Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1947 was a Wednesday and it was the 211th day of the year 1947. It was the 31st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,883 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,294 days or 25.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 945 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 7, 1979.
If a dog named Moosey - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moosey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Moosey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hudson’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Jacques Sernas
- 1947Arnold Schwarzenegger
- 1964Alek Keshishian
- 1970Dean Edwards
- 1974Hilary Swank
- 1976Jerry Jewell
- 1983Nathan Carter
- 1991Diana Vickers
- 1993Katie Cecil
View the complete list of July 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1933Ben Piazza, American actor (d. 1991)
- 1936Buddy Guy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1947Françoise Barré-Sinoussi, French virologist and biologist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1957Bill Cartwright, American basketball player and coach
- 1957Nery Pumpido, Argentinian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1970Christopher Nolan, English-American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Sagi Kalev, Israeli-American bodybuilder and model
- 1975Cherie Priest, American author and blogger
- 1984Ryōhei Kimura, Japanese voice actor
- 1990Eliot Sumner, Italian-English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of July 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1419First Defenestration of Prague: A crowd of radical Hussites kill seven members of the Prague city council.
- 1656Swedish forces under the command of King Charles X Gustav defeat the forces of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth at the Battle of Warsaw.
- 1863American Indian Wars: Representatives of the United States and tribal leaders including Chief Pocatello (of the Shoshone) sign the Treaty of Box Elder.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of the Crater: Union forces attempt to break Confederate lines at Petersburg, Virginia by exploding a large bomb under their trenches.
- 1932Premiere of Walt Disney’s Flowers and Trees, the first cartoon short to use Technicolor and the first Academy Award winning cartoon short.
- 1966England defeats West Germany to win the 1966 FIFA World Cup at Wembley after extra time.
- 1980Israel’s Knesset passes the Jerusalem Law
- 1980Vanuatu gains independence.
- 2012A power grid failure in Delhi leaves more than 300 million people without power in northern India.
- 2012A train fire kills 32 passengers and injures 27 on the Tamil Nadu Express in Andhra Pradesh, India.
View the complete list of July 30 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diane Tell, Nicky Stevens, Haddaway, Maxi, Murray McLauchlan, Khary Payton, Treach, James Tolkan, Bob Crane, Mel Harris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 30, 1947.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th July 1947 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1958. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 30, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 211th day of 1947
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 31st Wednesday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 242 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,883 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,294 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 945
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 7, 1979
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1971 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1958 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VII.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1979 – Jennifer Morrison, American actress and producer; January 11, 1937 – Felix Silla, Italian-American actor and stuntman; April 14, 1965 – Tom Dey, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,807