Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1947 was a Wednesday and it was the 211th day of the year 1947. It was the 31st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 100 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,929 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,976 days or 24.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 912 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 7, 1979.
If a dog named Peppermint - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Peppermint will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Peppermint will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Jacques Sernas
- 1928Eunice Muñoz
- 1948Otis Taylor
- 1964Vivica A. Fox
- 1969Simon Baker
- 1971Tom Green
- 1982Martin Starr
- 1982Yvonne Strahovski
- 1983Nathan Carter
- 1999Joey King
View the complete list of July 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1910Edgar de Evia, Mexican-American photographer (d. 2003)
- 1928Joe Nuxhall, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 2007)
- 1936Infanta Pilar, Duchess of Badajoz
- 1939Eleanor Smeal, American activist, founded the Feminist Majority Foundation
- 1957Leon Wesley Walls, American singer, songwriter, and guitarist
- 1969Errol Stewart, South African cricketer and lawyer
- 1971Sagi Kalev, Israeli-American bodybuilder and model
- 1979Show Luo, Taiwanese actor, singer, and dancer
- 1980Justin Rose, South African-English golfer
- 1982Khaliah Adams, American actress
View the complete list of July 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rachael’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 762Baghdad is founded by caliph Al-Mansur.
- 1626An earthquake in Naples, Italy, kills about 10,000 people.
- 1635Eighty Years’ War: The Siege of Schenkenschans begins; Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange, begins the recapture of the strategically important fortress from the Spanish Army.
- 1676Nathaniel Bacon issues the “Declaration of the People of Virginia”, beginning Bacon’s Rebellion against the rule of Governor William Berkeley.
- 1865The steamboat Brother Jonathan sinks off the coast of Crescent City, California, killing 225 passengers, the deadliest shipwreck on the Pacific Coast of the U.S. at the time.
- 1932Premiere of Walt Disney’s Flowers and Trees, the first cartoon short to use Technicolor and the first Academy Award winning cartoon short.
- 1962The Trans-Canada Highway, the largest national highway in the world, is officially opened.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 15 Mission: David Scott and James Irwin on the Apollo Lunar Module module Falcon land on the Moon with the first Lunar Rover.
- 1978The 730 (transport), Okinawa Prefecture changes its traffic on the right-hand side of the road to the left-hand side.
- 2012A train fire kills 32 passengers and injures 27 on the Tamil Nadu Express in Andhra Pradesh, India.
View the complete list of July 30 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frankie Ballard, Javine Hylton, Manos Papayiannis, C. C. Catch, Hugh O'Brian, Lee Curreri, Florian Pittiș, Robert Lansing, George Layton, Landry Bender.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 30, 1947.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th July 1947 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1958. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 30, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 211th day of 1947
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 31st Wednesday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 100 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,929 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,976 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 912
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 7, 1979
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1971 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1958 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VII.MCMXLVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1970 – Mahaya Petrosian, Iranian actress; April 16, 1978 – Kristin Proctor, American-Norwegian actress; November 6, 1932 – Stonewall Jackson, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,936