Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 212nd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,242 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 516 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Severus Snape - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Severus Snape will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Severus Snape will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Richard Johnson
- 1928Eunice Muñoz
- 1947Arnold Schwarzenegger
- 1964Ron Block
- 1968Terry Crews
- 1979Carlos Arroyo
- 1982Khaliah Adams
- 1984Ryōhei Kimura
- 1993Miho Miyazaki
- 1999Joey King
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1938Hervé de Charette, French politician, French Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1951Alan Kourie, South African cricketer
- 1968Sofie Gråbøl, Danish actress
- 1970Dean Edwards, American comedian, actor, and singer
- 1977Misty May-Treanor, American volleyball player and coach
- 1982Khaliah Adams, American actress
- 1985Daniel Fredheim Holm, Norwegian footballer
- 1990Chris Maxwell, Welsh footballer
- 1990Eliot Sumner, Italian-English singer-songwriter
- 1990Martin Stosch, German singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 762Baghdad is founded by caliph Al-Mansur.
- 1635Eighty Years’ War: The Siege of Schenkenschans begins; Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange, begins the recapture of the strategically important fortress from the Spanish Army.
- 1656Swedish forces under the command of King Charles X Gustav defeat the forces of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth at the Battle of Warsaw.
- 1733The first Masonic Grand Lodge in the future United States is constituted in Massachusetts.
- 1863American Indian Wars: Representatives of the United States and tribal leaders including Chief Pocatello (of the Shoshone) sign the Treaty of Box Elder.
- 1916Black Tom Island explosion in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- 1978The 730 (transport), Okinawa Prefecture changes its traffic on the right-hand side of the road to the left-hand side.
- 1990George Steinbrenner is forced by Commissioner Fay Vincent to resign as principal partner of New York Yankees for hiring Howie Spira to “get dirt” on Dave Winfield.
- 2012A train fire kills 32 passengers and injures 27 on the Tamil Nadu Express in Andhra Pradesh, India.
- 2014One hundred and fifty people are trapped after a landslide in the village of Ambe in the Pune district in India’s Maharashtra state with 20 killed.
View the complete list of historical events for July 30.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katie Barberi, Whitney Cummings, Iori Nomizu, Jolina Magdangal, Mike Peters, Éric Serra, Delta Goodrem, Ivete Sangalo, Clarence Nash, Lucille Bliss.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 30, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss and Say Goodbye by The Manhattans as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 31, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1959 – Paris Themmen, American actor; August 17, 1947 – Gary Talley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Box Tops); August 21, 1994 – Jacqueline Emerson, American actress and singer (Devo 2.0).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,210