Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 211th day of the year 1989. It was the 31st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,603 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,868 days or 10.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 393 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 7, 2021.
If a dog named Nicolas - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nicolas will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nicolas will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Sid Krofft
- 1936Buddy Guy
- 1939Peter Bogdanovich
- 1958Kate Bush
- 1958Neal McCoy
- 1964Vivica A. Fox
- 1971Tom Green
- 1974Hilary Swank
- 1977Jaime Pressly
- 1999Joey King
View the complete list of July 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1881Smedley Butler, American general, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1940)
- 1925Alexander Trocchi, Scottish author and poet (d. 1984)
- 1928Eunice Muñoz, Portuguese actress
- 1938Terry O'Neill, English photographer
- 1946Jeffrey Hammond, English bass player (Jethro Tull)
- 1955Christopher Warren-Green, English violinist and conductor
- 1963Lisa Kudrow, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Allan Langer, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1970Christopher Nolan, English-American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Kenton Cool, English mountaineer
View the complete list of July 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gerardo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 762Baghdad is founded by caliph Al-Mansur.
- 1635Eighty Years’ War: The Siege of Schenkenschans begins; Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange, begins the recapture of the strategically important fortress from the Spanish Army.
- 1733The first Masonic Grand Lodge in the future United States is constituted in Massachusetts.
- 1912Japan’s Emperor Meiji dies and is succeeded by his son Yoshihito, who is now known as the Emperor Taishō.
- 1916Black Tom Island explosion in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- 1956A joint resolution of the U.S. Congress is signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower, authorizing In God we trust as the U.S. national motto.
- 1962The Trans-Canada Highway, the largest national highway in the world, is officially opened.
- 1974Watergate scandal: U.S. President Richard Nixon releases subpoenaed White House recordings after being ordered to do so by the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 2003In Mexico, the last ‘old style’Volkswagen Beetle rolls off the assembly line.
- 2012A train fire kills 32 passengers and injures 27 on the Tamil Nadu Express in Andhra Pradesh, India.
View the complete list of July 30 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diane Birch, Ian Abercrombie, Bob Gale, Katherine Boecher, Michel Auclair, Ingrid Michaelson, Leman Sam, Troy Sanders, Mary Birdsong, Julie Ordon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 30, 1989.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th July 1989 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +219. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 4, 1993. Your score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Batdance by Prince as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 5, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 30th July 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 30, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 211th day of 1989
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 31st Sunday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 85 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,603 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,868 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 393
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 7, 2021
- Age in dog years: 182 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (+219)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 4, 1993 (-191)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Batdance by Prince (August 5, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1937 – Billy Stewart, American singer and pianist (d. 1970); March 31, 1950 – Ed Marinaro, American football player and actor; October 1, 1974 – Sherri Saum, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,095