Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of July 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 31, 1928 was a Tuesday and it was the 213th day of the year 1928. It was the 31st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,931 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,310 days or 30.97 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,149 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 8, 1960.
If a dog named Dagny - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dagny will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dagny will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Roy Milton
- 1940Roy Walker
- 1946Gary Lewis
- 1957Dirk Blocker
- 1957Leon Durham
- 1964Jim Corr
- 1970Amanda Stepto
- 1972Giorgos Kapoutzidis
- 1974Leona Naess
- 1993Christian Byers
View the complete list of July 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 31.
- 1839Ignacio Andrade, Venezuelan general and politician, 25th President of Venezuela (d. 1925)
- 1918Paul D. Boyer, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1921Whitney Young, American activist (d. 1971)
- 1927Peter Nichols, English author and playwright
- 1946Karen Zerby, American cult leader
- 1953Tōru Furuya, Japanese voice actor
- 1959Andrew Marr, Scottish journalist and author
- 1965Pat Finn, American actor
- 1967Minako Honda, Japanese singer and actress (d. 2005)
- 1975Gabe Kapler, American baseball player and manager
View the complete list of July 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Norma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009Pope Sergius IV becomes the 142nd pope, succeeding Pope John XVIII.
- 1658Aurangzeb is proclaimed Moghul emperor of India.
- 1741Charles Albert of Bavaria invades Upper Austria and Bohemia.
- 1763Odawa Chief Pontiac’s forces defeat British troops at the Battle of Bloody Run during Pontiac’s War.
- 1941The Holocaust: Under instructions from Adolf Hitler, Nazi official Hermann Göring, orders SS General Reinhard Heydrich to “submit to me as soon as possible a general plan of the administrative material and financial measures necessary for carrying out the desired Final Solution of the Jewish question.”
- 1961At Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts, the first All-Star Game tie in Major League Baseball history occurs when the game is stopped in the ninth inning because of rain.
- 1992Georgia joins the United Nations.
- 1999Discovery Program: Lunar Prospector: NASA intentionally crashes the spacecraft into the Moon, thus ending its mission to detect frozen water on the moon’s surface.
- 2006Fidel Castro hands over power to brother Raúl Castro.
- 2009Three members of the popular South Korean group TVXQ, (Kim Jae-joong, Kim Junsu, and Park Yoo-chun), filed lawsuit against their Korean management S.M. Entertainment.
View the complete list of July 31 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 31, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kellie Bright, Luciano Pavarotti, David Cassidy, Jason Sudeikis, Hoyt Axton, Gerald McRaney, Jamie Noble, Kostas Hatzis, Bronzell Miller, Valentina Cervi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 31 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 31, 1928.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st July 1928 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 1, 1929. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 11, 1917. Your score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Iran approximately on 1800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 31, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 213th day of 1928
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 31st Tuesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 37 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,931 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,310 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.97 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,149
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 8, 1960
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a German Wirehaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: December 1, 1929 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 11, 1917 (-109)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.VII.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1976 – Sam Riegel, American voice actor, director, and screenwriter; July 22, 1963 – Rob Estes, American actor and director; July 7, 1984 – Marie-Mai, Canadian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,892