Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 31, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 212th day of the year 1942. It was the 31st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,812 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,604 days or 26.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 975 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 8, 1974.
If a dog named Tillman - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tillman will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tillman will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Roy Walker
- 1944Geraldine Chaplin
- 1948Russell Morris
- 1958Mark Cuban
- 1964C. C. Catch
- 1976Joshua Cain
- 1987Mike Tompkins
- 1989Zelda Williams
- 1993Christian Byers
- 1996Blake Michael
View the complete list of July 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 31.
- 1796Jean-Gaspard Deburau, Czech-French actor and mime (d. 1846)
- 1914Louis de Funès, French actor and screenwriter (d. 1983)
- 1928Bill Frenzel, American lieutenant and politician (d. 2014)
- 1935Yvon Deschamps, Canadian comedian, actor, and producer
- 1939Susan Flannery, American actress and director
- 1954Manivannan, Indian actor and director (d. 2013)
- 1958Wally Kurth, American actor and singer
- 1962Kevin Greene, American football player and coach
- 1967Tony Massenburg, American basketball player
- 1989Zelda Williams, American actress
View the complete list of July 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sherry’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 30 BCBattle of Alexandria: Mark Antony achieves a minor victory over Octavian’s forces, but most of his army subsequently deserts, leading to his suicide.
- 1703Daniel Defoe is placed in a pillory for the crime of seditious libel after publishing a politically satirical pamphlet, but is pelted with flowers.
- 1715Seven days after a Spanish treasure fleet of 12 ships left Havana, Cuba for Spain, 11 of them sink in a storm off the coast of Florida. A few centuries later, treasure is salvaged from these wrecks.
- 1856Christchurch, New Zealand is chartered as a city.
- 1865The first narrow-gauge mainline railway in the world opens at Grandchester, Queensland, Australia.
- 1930The radio mystery program The Shadow airs for the first time.
- 1941The Holocaust: Under instructions from Adolf Hitler, Nazi official Hermann Göring, orders SS General Reinhard Heydrich to “submit to me as soon as possible a general plan of the administrative material and financial measures necessary for carrying out the desired Final Solution of the Jewish question.”
- 1945Pierre Laval, the fugitive former leader of Vichy France, surrenders to Allied soldiers in Austria.
- 1961At Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts, the first All-Star Game tie in Major League Baseball history occurs when the game is stopped in the ninth inning because of rain.
- 2006Fidel Castro hands over power to brother Raúl Castro.
View the complete list of July 31 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 31, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karl Dall, Peter Finch, Faye Grant, Keone Young, Pete de Freitas, Yumi Morio, Takahiro Nishijima, Alexandra Dahlström, Jimena Barón, Waka Inoue.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 31 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 31, 1942.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st July 1942 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 29, 1945. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 14, 1962. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 31, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 212th day of 1942
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 31st Friday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 43 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,812 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,604 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 975
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 8, 1974
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 29, 1945 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 14, 1962 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.VII.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1956 – Skipp Sudduth, American actor and director; October 23, 1979 – Prabhas, Indian actor; June 15, 1971 – Bif Naked, Indian-Canadian singer-songwriter, actress, and poet.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,917