Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 31, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 212th day of the year 1942. It was the 31st Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
Today is your birthday. Happy birthday! You are now 79 years old today. There have been 28,855 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,618 days or 26.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 977 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 8, 1974.
If a dog named Cartel - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cartel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cartel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1796Jean-Gaspard Deburau
- 1929Don Murray
- 1947Richard Griffiths
- 1950Richard Berry
- 1952Alan Autry
- 1956Mark Arden
- 1956Michael Biehn
- 1970Ben Chaplin
- 1981M. Shadows
- 1989Zelda Williams
View the complete list of July 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 31.
- 1718John Canton, English physicist and academic (d. 1772)
- 1939France Nuyen, Vietnamese-French actress
- 1954Derek Smith, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1956Ron Kuby, American lawyer and radio host
- 1957Dirk Blocker, American actor
- 1958Wally Kurth, American actor and singer
- 1970Ben Chaplin, English actor
- 1981J.Son Dinant, American comedian and actor
- 1982Blessing Mahwire, Zimbabwean cricketer
- 1982Raymond Pickard, English actor
View the complete list of July 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Myrtle’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1423Hundred Years’ War: Battle of Cravant: The French army is defeated by the English at Cravant on the banks of the river Yonne.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: Treaty of Breda ends the conflict.
- 1741Charles Albert of Bavaria invades Upper Austria and Bohemia.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Hsimucheng: Units of the Imperial Japanese Army defeat units of the Imperial Russian Army in a strategic confrontation.
- 1938Bulgaria signs a non-aggression pact with Greece and other states of Balkan Antanti (Turkey, Romania, Yugoslavia).
- 1945Pierre Laval, the fugitive former leader of Vichy France, surrenders to Allied soldiers in Austria.
- 1961At Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts, the first All-Star Game tie in Major League Baseball history occurs when the game is stopped in the ninth inning because of rain.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 15 astronauts become the first to ride in a lunar rover.
- 1973A Delta Air Lines jetliner, flight DL 723 crashes while landing in fog at Logan International Airport, Boston, Massachusetts killing 89.
- 1999Discovery Program: Lunar Prospector: NASA intentionally crashes the spacecraft into the Moon, thus ending its mission to detect frozen water on the moon’s surface.
View the complete list of July 31 historical events.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 31, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura Antonelli, Guy A. Lepage, Angela Bofill, Luciana Paluzzi, Patti Scialfa, Jason Aldean, Jerry Leiber, Carlos Johnson, Eriko Hara, Eddie Redmayne.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 31 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 31, 1942.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st July 1942 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 29, 1945. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 14, 1962. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 31, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 212th day of 1942
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 31st Friday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 0 day
- Current age: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,855 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,618 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 977
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 8, 1974
- Age in dog years: 332 dog years old using a Tibetan Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 29, 1945 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 14, 1962 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.VII.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1912 – George O'Hanlon, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1989); February 12, 1979 – Jesse Spencer, Australian actor and violinist (Band from TV); March 19, 1946 – Ruth Pointer, American singer-songwriter and producer (Pointer Sisters).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,930