Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of July 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 31, 1945 was a Tuesday and it was the 212nd day of the year 1945. It was the 31st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,234 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,078 days or 24.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 922 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 8, 1977.
If a dog named Humfrey - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 353 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Humfrey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Humfrey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Ted Cassidy
- 1939France Nuyen
- 1954Rainer Bock
- 1956Mark Arden
- 1965J. K. Rowling
- 1966Dean Cain
- 1968Julian Richards
- 1974Leona Naess
- 1976Joshua Cain
- 1981J.Son Dinant
View the complete list of July 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 31.
- 1396Philip the Good, French son of John the Fearless (d. 1467)
- 1718John Canton, English physicist and academic (d. 1772)
- 1902Gubby Allen, Australian-English cricketer and soldier (d. 1989)
- 1911George Liberace, American violinist (d. 1983)
- 1916Sibte Hassan, Pakistani journalist, scholar, and activist (d. 1986)
- 1936Vic Davalillo, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1952Chris Ahrens, American ice hockey player
- 1964Jim Corr, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Corrs)
- 1966Kevin Martin, Canadian curler and sportscaster
- 1970Andrzej Kobylański, Polish footballer and manager
View the complete list of July 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sofia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 781The oldest recorded eruption of Mount Fuji (Traditional Japanese date: July 6, 781).
- 1588The Spanish Armada is spotted off the coast of England.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: Treaty of Breda ends the conflict.
- 1790The first U.S. patent is issued, to inventor Samuel Hopkins for a potash process.
- 1938Archaeologists discover engraved gold and silver plates from King Darius the Great in Persepolis.
- 1945Pierre Laval, the fugitive former leader of Vichy France, surrenders to Allied soldiers in Austria.
- 1948USS Nevada is sunk by an aerial torpedo after surviving hits from two atomic bombs (as part of post-war tests) and being used for target practice by three other ships.
- 1950United Nations Security Council Resolution 85 relating to Korean War is adopted.
- 1954First ascent of K2, by an Italian expedition led by Ardito Desio.
- 1972The Troubles: In Operation Motorman, the British Army re-takes the urban no-go areas of Northern Ireland. It is the biggest British military operation since the Suez Crisis of 1956, and the biggest in Ireland since the Irish War of Independence. Later that day, nine civilians are killed by car bombs in the village of Claudy.
View the complete list of July 31 historical events.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 31, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Francesca Caccini, Marc Breaux, Ricardo Montalbán, Chad Faust, JC Chasez, Jeremy Rosado, Hayko Cepkin, Pamela Bellwood, Laurie Walters, Patty Maloney.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 31 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 31, 1945.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st July 1945 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 27, 1960. Your score is -134. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 31, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 212nd day of 1945
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 31st Tuesday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 160 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,234 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,078 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 922
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 8, 1977
- Age in dog years: 353 dog years old using a Flat-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 27, 1960 (-134)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.VII.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1978 – Sarit Hadad, Israeli singer; December 9, 1922 – Redd Foxx, American actor and singer (d. 1991); October 31, 1953 – Michael J. Anderson, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,944