Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of July 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 31, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 212nd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 160 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,851 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 774 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Vayu - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 299 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vayu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vayu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1796Jean-Gaspard Deburau
- 1935Yvon Deschamps
- 1944Sherry Lansing
- 1950Richard Berry
- 1953James Read
- 1966Dean Cain
- 1968Julian Richards
- 1970Ben Chaplin
- 1982Jeff DaRosa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 31.
- 1800Friedrich Wöhler, German chemist and academic (d. 1882)
- 1860Mary Vaux Walcott, American painter and illustrator (d. 1940)
- 1916Billy Hitchcock, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2006)
- 1943Sab Shimono, American actor and singer
- 1953Tōru Furuya, Japanese voice actor
- 1956Mark Arden, English actor and screenwriter
- 1957Jane Bennett, American sociologist, theorist, and academic
- 1959Peter Senior, Australian golfer
- 1964C. C. Catch, Dutch-German singer
- 1982DeMarcus Ware, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The Jews are expelled from Spain when the Alhambra Decree takes effect.
- 1658Aurangzeb is proclaimed Moghul emperor of India.
- 1703Daniel Defoe is placed in a pillory for the crime of seditious libel after publishing a politically satirical pamphlet, but is pelted with flowers.
- 1715Seven days after a Spanish treasure fleet of 12 ships left Havana, Cuba for Spain, 11 of them sink in a storm off the coast of Florida. A few centuries later, treasure is salvaged from these wrecks.
- 1763Odawa Chief Pontiac’s forces defeat British troops at the Battle of Bloody Run during Pontiac’s War.
- 1865The first narrow-gauge mainline railway in the world opens at Grandchester, Queensland, Australia.
- 1970Black Tot Day: The last day of the officially sanctioned rum ration in the Royal Navy.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 15 astronauts become the first to ride in a lunar rover.
- 1992Thai Airways International Flight 311 crashes into a mountain north of Kathmandu, Nepal killing all 113 people on board.
- 1999Discovery Program: Lunar Prospector: NASA intentionally crashes the spacecraft into the Moon, thus ending its mission to detect frozen water on the moon’s surface.
View the complete list of historical events for July 31.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 31 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heather North, Robert Calvert, Stephen J. Cannell, Madelyn Pugh, Thomas Sadoski, Linn Berggren, Jenna von Oÿ, Jean Delannoy, Nobuhiko Okamoto, Helen Hunt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 31 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 31, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Labrador approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1938 – Terence Stamp, English actor and singer; February 4, 1922 – Bhimsen Joshi, Indian singer (d. 2011); October 3, 1988 – ASAP Rocky, American rapper and producer (ASAP Mob).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,151