Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of July 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 31, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 212nd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,664 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 768 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1796Jean-Gaspard Deburau
- 1914Louis de Funès
- 1916Bill Todman
- 1929Don Murray
- 1931Kenny Burrell
- 1950Lane Davies
- 1953James Read
- 1957Leon Durham
- 1965Pat Finn
- 1988Charlie Carver
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 31.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 31.
- 1800Friedrich Wöhler, German chemist and academic (d. 1882)
- 1952Alan Autry, American football player, actor, and politician, 23rd Mayor of Fresno, California
- 1953Jimmy Cook, South African cricketer and coach
- 1961Frank Gardner, English captain and journalist
- 1968Julian Richards, Welsh director and producer
- 1981Eric Lively, American actor
- 1984İpek Yaylacıoğlu, Turkish actress
- 1989Zelda Williams, American actress
- 1990Besart Abdurahimi, Croatian footballer
- 1992Kyle Larson, American race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 31.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1658Aurangzeb is proclaimed Moghul emperor of India.
- 1712Action of 31 July 1712 (Great Northern War): Danish and Swedish ships clash in the Baltic Sea; the result is inconclusive.
- 1763Odawa Chief Pontiac’s forces defeat British troops at the Battle of Bloody Run during Pontiac’s War.
- 1856Christchurch, New Zealand is chartered as a city.
- 1865The first narrow-gauge mainline railway in the world opens at Grandchester, Queensland, Australia.
- 1930The radio mystery program The Shadow airs for the first time.
- 1938Bulgaria signs a non-aggression pact with Greece and other states of Balkan Antanti (Turkey, Romania, Yugoslavia).
- 1964Ranger program: Ranger 7 sends back the first close-up photographs of the moon, with images 1,000 times clearer than anything ever seen from earth-bound telescopes.
- 1972The Troubles: In Operation Motorman, the British Army re-takes the urban no-go areas of Northern Ireland. It is the biggest British military operation since the Suez Crisis of 1956, and the biggest in Ireland since the Irish War of Independence. Later that day, nine civilians are killed by car bombs in the village of Claudy.
- 1988Thirty-two people are killed and 1,674 injured when a bridge at the Sultan Abdul Halim ferry terminal collapses in Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia.
View the complete list of historical events for July 31.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 31 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lester Flatt, Joyce Brothers, Michael Sorrentino, DJ Clue?, Anne Schedeen, Robert Long, Caroline Munro, Dianna Agron, Amy Locane, George Morfogen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 31 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 31, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1951 – M. S. Narayana, Indian actor and director (d. 2015); July 31, 1939 – Susan Flannery, American actress and director; August 17, 1962 – John Marshall Jones, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037