Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of July 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 31, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 212nd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,969 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 778 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Pinya - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 268 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pinya will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pinya will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1796Jean-Gaspard Deburau
- 1948Russell Morris
- 1956Mark Arden
- 1956Michael Biehn
- 1970Ben Chaplin
- 1976Joshua Cain
- 1981M. Shadows
- 1987Mike Tompkins
- 1988Charlie Carver
- 1989Joey Richter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 31.
- 1702Jean Denis Attiret, French missionary and painter (d. 1768)
- 1800Friedrich Wöhler, German chemist and academic (d. 1882)
- 1886Fred Quimby, American animator and producer (d. 1965)
- 1894Fred Keenor, Welsh footballer (d. 1972)
- 1950Lane Davies, American actor
- 1957Leon Durham, American baseball player and actor
- 1964Urmas Hepner, Estonian footballer and coach
- 1966Dean Cain, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Peter Rono, Kenyan-American runner
- 1985Shannon Curfman, American singer and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1201Attempted usurpation by John Komnenos the Fat for the throne of Alexios III Angelos.
- 1492The Jews are expelled from Spain when the Alhambra Decree takes effect.
- 1655Russo-Polish War (1654–67): The Russian army enters the capital of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Vilnius, which it holds for six years.
- 1777The U.S. Second Continental Congress passes a resolution that the services of Gilbert du Motier “be accepted, and that, in consideration of his zeal, illustrious family and connexions, he have the rank and commission of major-general of the United States.”
- 1874Dr. Patrick Francis Healy became the first Black man to be inaugurated as president of a predominantly White American university.
- 1945Pierre Laval, the fugitive former leader of Vichy France, surrenders to Allied soldiers in Austria.
- 1972The Troubles: In Operation Motorman, the British Army re-takes the urban no-go areas of Northern Ireland. It is the biggest British military operation since the Suez Crisis of 1956, and the biggest in Ireland since the Irish War of Independence. Later that day, nine civilians are killed by car bombs in the village of Claudy.
- 1973A Delta Air Lines jetliner, flight DL 723 crashes while landing in fog at Logan International Airport, Boston, Massachusetts killing 89.
- 1991The United States and Soviet Union both sign the START I Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty, the first to reduce (with verification) both countries’ stockpiles.
- 2007Operation Banner, the presence of the British Army in Northern Ireland, and the longest-running British Army operation ever, comes to an end.
View the complete list of historical events for July 31.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 31 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Marien, Lauralee Bell, Henry Jones, Cansel Elçin, Pauline Ester, Jack Douglas, Wendy Davis, Iga Wyrwał, Jim Verraros, Hirofumi Nojima.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 31 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 31, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Labrador approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1952 – Christopher Reeve, American actor, producer, and activist (d. 2004); November 23, 1945 – Assi Dayan, Israeli actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2014); August 15, 1988 – Zaira Nara, Argentinian model and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,214