Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of July 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 31, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 212th day of the year 1971. It was the 31st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,313 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,104 days or 16.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 620 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 8, 2003.
If a dog named Chikibaby - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chikibaby will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chikibaby will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Don Murray
- 1956Ernie Dingo
- 1957Leon Durham
- 1962John Laurinaitis
- 1964Jim Corr
- 1967Minako Honda
- 1981Ira Losco
- 1989Jessica Williams
- 1993Christian Byers
View the complete list of July 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 31.
- 1724Noël François de Wailly, French lexicographer and author (d. 1801)
- 1816George Henry Thomas, American general (d. 1870)
- 1854José Canalejas, Spanish academic and politician, Prime Minister of Spain (d. 1912)
- 1922Hank Bauer, American baseball player and manager (d. 2007)
- 1931Nick Bollettieri, American tennis player and coach
- 1943Lobo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1943Sab Shimono, American actor and singer
- 1950Richard Berry, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1982Jeff DaRosa, American singer and banjo player (Dropkick Murphys and The Exit)
- 1997Barbie Forteza, Filipino actress and singer
View the complete list of July 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Landon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 781The oldest recorded eruption of Mount Fuji (Traditional Japanese date: July 6, 781).
- 1201Attempted usurpation by John Komnenos the Fat for the throne of Alexios III Angelos.
- 1498On his third voyage to the Western Hemisphere, Christopher Columbus becomes the first European to discover the island of Trinidad.
- 1667Second Anglo-Dutch War: Treaty of Breda ends the conflict.
- 1874Dr. Patrick Francis Healy became the first Black man to be inaugurated as president of a predominantly White American university.
- 1941The Holocaust: Under instructions from Adolf Hitler, Nazi official Hermann Göring, orders SS General Reinhard Heydrich to “submit to me as soon as possible a general plan of the administrative material and financial measures necessary for carrying out the desired Final Solution of the Jewish question.”
- 1948USS Nevada is sunk by an aerial torpedo after surviving hits from two atomic bombs (as part of post-war tests) and being used for target practice by three other ships.
- 1992Georgia joins the United Nations.
- 1999Discovery Program: Lunar Prospector: NASA intentionally crashes the spacecraft into the Moon, thus ending its mission to detect frozen water on the moon’s surface.
- 2012Michael Phelps breaks the record set in 1964 by Larisa Latynina for the most medals won at the Olympics.
View the complete list of July 31 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 31, and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zhou Bichang, Peter Blegvad, Rita Ora, Jon Hume, Boris Christoff, Dominic Burgess, Philip Ahn, Sharon Case, Don Diablo, Li Nanxing.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 31 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 31, 1971.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st July 1971 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 26, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 18, 1962. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,790,326,948. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’ve Got a Friend by James Taylor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 31, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,818,445 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1971. The estimated number of babies born on 31st July 1971 is 333,749. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,784 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 77,591 times in the year 1971. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 31, 1971. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 212th day of 1971
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 31st Saturday of 1971
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 315 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,313 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,104 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 620
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 8, 2003
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 26, 1995 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 18, 1962 (-182)
- 1971 world population: 3,790,326,948
- Number one song: You’ve Got a Friend by James Taylor (July 31, 1971)
- Babies born in 1971: 121,818,445
- Babies born in 1971 every day: 333,749
- Babies born in 1971 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,784 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 77,591 babies
- Roman numerals: XXXI.VII.MCMLXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1946 – Ronnie Burns, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Cotton Keays & Morris); March 27, 1975 – Fergie, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (The Black Eyed Peas and Wild Orchid); August 3, 1972 – Erika Marozsán, Hungarian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,171