Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of July 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 4, 2004 was a Sunday and it was the 186th day of the year 2004. It was the 27th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,667 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,222 days or 6.08 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 225 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 12, 2036.
If a dog named Farfel - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Farfel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Farfel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Gordon Griffith
- 1943Alan Wilson
- 1958Kirk Pengilly
- 1977Jonas Kjellgren
- 1978Becki Newton
- 1983Miguel Ángel Muñoz
- 1984Jin Akanishi
- 1989Yoon Doo-joon
- 1997Jason Spevack
View the complete list of July 4 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 4.
- 1854Bill Tilghman, American police officer (d. 1924)
- 1854Victor Babeș, Romanian physician and biologist (d. 1926)
- 1874John McPhee, Australian journalist and politician, 27th Premier of Tasmania (d. 1952)
- 1905Lionel Trilling, American author, critic, and educator (d. 1975)
- 1912Viviane Romance, French actress and producer (d. 1991)
- 1920Fritz Wilde, German footballer and manager (d. 1977)
- 1932Aurèle Vandendriessche, Belgian runner
- 1937Richard Rhodes, American journalist and historian
- 1945Andre Spitzer, Romanian-Israeli fencer and coach (d. 1972)
- 1983Melanie Fiona, Canadian singer-songwriter (X-Quisite)
View the complete list of July 4 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lester’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolution: The United States Declaration of Independence is adopted by the Second Continental Congress.
- 1817In Rome, New York, construction on the Erie Canal begins.
- 1855In Brooklyn, New York City, the first edition of Walt Whitman’s book of poems, Leaves of Grass, is published.
- 1892Western Samoa changes the International Date Line. Monday, July 4 occurs twice, resulting in a year with 367 days.
- 1913President Woodrow Wilson addresses American Civil War veterans at the Great Reunion of 1913.
- 1918Bolsheviks kill Tsar Nicholas II of Russia and his family (Julian calendar date).
- 1951A court in Czechoslovakia sentences American journalist William N. Oatis to ten years in prison on charges of espionage.
- 1960Due to the post-Independence Day admission of Hawaii as the 50th U.S. state on August 21, 1959, the 50-star flag of the United States debuts in Philadelphia, almost ten and a half months later (see Flag Act).
- 1994Rwandan Genocide: Kigali, the Rwandan capital, is captured by the Rwandan Patriotic Front, ending the genocide in the city.
- 2004The cornerstone of the Freedom Tower is laid on the World Trade Center site in New York City.
View the complete list of July 4 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 4, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Catherine O'Hara, Jorgie Porter, Matt Reeves, Stuart Nisbet, Barbara Flynn, Maddie Blaustein, Leah McFall, Emily Head, Evanna Lynch, Frank Carson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 4 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 4, 2004.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 4th July 2004 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Believe by Fantasia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 10, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 4th July 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 4” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 4, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 186th day of 2004
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 27th Sunday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 272 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,667 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,222 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.08 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 225
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 12, 2036
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: I Believe by Fantasia (July 10, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: IV.VII.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1944 – Jim Stafford, American singer-songwriter and actor; October 22, 1952 – Jeff Goldblum, American actor, singer, and producer; February 25, 1984 – Wakana Matsumoto, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,006