Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 5, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 187th day of the year 1960. It was the 27th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 21 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,259 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,420 days or 20.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 754 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 13, 1992.
If a dog named Oddie - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oddie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oddie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Smiley Lewis
- 1934Tom Krause
- 1938Ronnie Self
- 1950Michael Monarch
- 1963Russ Lorenson
- 1968Nardwuar the Human Serviette
- 1980Pauly D
- 1984Danay García
- 1986Adam Young
- 1989Joseph King
View the complete list of July 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 5.
- 1794Sylvester Graham, American minister and activist (d. 1851)
- 1879Dwight F. Davis, American tennis player and politician, 49th United States Secretary of War (d. 1945)
- 1929Chikao Ohtsuka, Japanese actor (d. 2015)
- 1932Gyula Horn, Hungarian politician, 37th Prime Minister of Hungary (d. 2013)
- 1948William Hootkins, American actor (d. 2005)
- 1956James Lofton, American football player and coach
- 1964Ronald D. Moore, American screenwriter and producer
- 1984Zack Miller, American golfer
- 1986Adam Young, American singer-songwriter and producer (Owl City and Sky Sailing)
- 1995Jouki Tikkanen, Finnish gymnast
View the complete list of July 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gertrude’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 328The official opening of Constantine’s Bridge built over the Danube between Sucidava (Corabia, Romania) and Oescus (Gigen, Bulgaria) by the Roman architect Theophilus Patricius
- 1803The Convention of Artlenburg is signed, leading to the French occupation of Hanover (which had been ruled by the British king).
- 1940World War II: The United Kingdom and the Vichy France government break off diplomatic relations.
- 1950Korean War: Task Force Smith: American and North Korean forces first clash, in the Battle of Osan.
- 1975Cape Verde gains its independence from Portugal.
- 1987The LTTE uses suicide attacks on the Sri Lankan Army for the first time. The Black Tigers are born and, in the following years, will continue to kill with the tactic.
- 1989Iran–Contra affair: Oliver North is sentenced by U.S. District Judge Gerhard A. Gesell to a three-year suspended prison term, two years probation, $150,000 in fines and 1,200 hours community service. His convictions are later overturned.
- 1999U.S. President Bill Clinton imposes trade and economic sanctions against the Taliban regime in Afghanistan.
- 1999Wolverhampton, England is hit by storms, including a tornado. The area is hit again with severe storms on August 1.
- 2009A series of violent riots break out in Ürümqi, the capital city of the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in the People’s Republic of China.
View the complete list of July 5 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 5, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Kramer Glickman, Carla Lynch, Enrico Caruso, Mayumi Iizuka, Jerry Keller, Ledward Kaapana, Betty Driver, Prince Jazzbo, C. Aubrey Smith, Walt Disney.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 5 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 5, 1960.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th July 1960 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 11, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1949. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alley Oop by Hollywood Argyles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 11, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 5th July 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 5, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 187th day of 1960
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 27th Tuesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 21 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,259 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,420 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 754
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 13, 1992
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: December 11, 1964 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1949 (-156)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Alley Oop by Hollywood Argyles (July 11, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: V.VII.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1976 – Enuka Okuma, Canadian actress and screenwriter; December 13, 1924 – Robert Coogan, American actor (d. 1978); May 28, 1959 – Steve Strange, Welsh singer (Visage, The Moors Murderers, and Strange Cruise) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,113