Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of July 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 6, 1908 was a Monday and it was the 188th day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,831 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,349 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922William Schallert
- 1927Janet Leigh
- 1935Candy Barr
- 1945Burt Ward
- 1947Richard Beckinsale
- 1972Isabelle Boulay
- 1980JB Magsaysay
- 1983Brady Bluhm
- 1984Lauren Harris
- 1987Kate Nash
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 6.
- 1686Antoine de Jussieu, French biologist and academic (d. 1758)
- 1898Hanns Eisler, German-Austrian soldier and composer (d. 1962)
- 1925Merv Griffin, American actor, singer, and producer, created Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy! (d. 2007)
- 1946Fred Dryer, American football player and actor
- 1960Valerie Brisco-Hooks, American sprinter and coach
- 1967Heather Nova, Bermudian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1974Babi Xavier, Brazilian actress and singer
- 1977Makhaya Ntini, South African cricketer
- 1984Lauren Harris, English singer and actress
- 1984Zhang Hao, Chinese figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1685Battle of Sedgemoor: Last battle of the Monmouth Rebellion. troops of King James II defeat troops of James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth.
- 1779Battle of Grenada: The French defeat British naval forces during the American Revolutionary War.
- 1854In Jackson, Michigan, the first convention of the United States Republican Party is held.
- 1892Dadabhai Naoroji is elected as the first Indian Member of Parliament in Britain.
- 1936A major breach of the Manchester Bolton & Bury Canal in England sends millions of gallons of water cascading 200 ft into the River Irwell.
- 1964Malawi declares its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1966Malawi becomes a republic, with Hastings Banda as its first President.
- 1975The Comoros declares independence from France.
- 1988The Piper Alpha drilling platform in the North Sea is destroyed by explosions and fires. One hundred sixty-seven oil workers are killed, making it the world’s worst offshore oil disaster in terms of direct loss of life.
- 1999U.S. Army private Barry Winchell dies from baseball-bat injuries inflicted on him in his sleep the previous day by a fellow soldier, Calvin Glover, for his relationship with transgender showgirl and former Navy Corpsman Calpernia Addams.
View the complete list of historical events for July 6.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 6 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Yo-won, Maxwell Caulfield, Victor Wooten, Nozomi Takeuchi, Betta St. John, Ian Harding, Lauren Taylor, Chris O'Donnell, Sotiris Moustakas, Léo Ferré.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 6 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 6, 1908.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 4, 1942 – Gemma Jones, English actress and singer; March 12, 1974 – Matt Barela, American wrestler and actor; May 28, 1995 – Jacob Kogan, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,042