Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of July 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 6, 1938 was a Wednesday and it was the 187th day of the year 1938. It was the 27th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,399 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,133 days or 27.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,030 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 14, 1970.
If a dog named Arvil - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arvil will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Arvil will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Janet Leigh
- 1931Della Reese
- 1951Geoffrey Rush
- 1952Grant Goodeve
- 1983Brady Bluhm
- 1983Gregory Smith
- 1984Lauren Harris
- 1985Maria Arredondo
- 1986Leon Frierson
- 1990Jeremy Suarez
View the complete list of July 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 6.
- 1904Robert Whitney, American conductor and composer (d. 1986)
- 1912Heinrich Harrer, Austrian geographer and mountaineer (d. 2006)
- 1931Antonella Lualdi, Lebanese-Italian actress and singer
- 1938Luana Patten, American actress and singer (d. 1996)
- 1954Willie Randolph, American baseball player and manager
- 1960Asahifuji Seiya, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 63rd Yokozuna
- 1964Lillie Leatherwood, American sprinter
- 1985Diamond Rings, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Matters)
- 1987Manteo Mitchell, American runner
- 1990Magaye Gueye, French footballer
View the complete list of July 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Richard’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411Ming China’s Admiral Zheng He returns to Nanjing after the third treasure voyage and presents the Sinhalese king, captured during the Ming–Kotte War, to the Yongle Emperor.
- 1415Jan Hus is condemned as a heretic and then burned at the stake.
- 1535Sir Thomas More is executed for treason against King Henry VIII of England.
- 1573Córdoba, Argentina, is founded by Jerónimo Luis de Cabrera.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: Siege of Fort Ticonderoga: After a bombardment by British artillery under General John Burgoyne, American forces retreat from Fort Ticonderoga, New York.
- 1779Battle of Grenada: The French defeat British naval forces during the American Revolutionary War.
- 1801First Battle of Algeciras: Outnumbered French Navy ships defeat the Royal Navy in the fortified Spanish port of Algeciras.
- 1854In Jackson, Michigan, the first convention of the United States Republican Party is held.
- 1957Althea Gibson wins the Wimbledon championships, becoming the first black athlete to do so.
- 1957John Lennon and Paul McCartney meet for the first time, as teenagers at Woolton Fete, three years before forming the Beatles.
View the complete list of July 6 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 6, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ralph Richardson, Sue Thompson, Barbara Windsor, Susan Harris, Aleksandr Abdulov, Anita Morris, Yo Hitoto, Ralph Fiennes, Marilyn Horne, Katharine Hepburn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 6 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 6, 1938.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th July 1938 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 4, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 20, 1930. Your score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 6, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 187th day of 1938
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 27th Wednesday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 282 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,399 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,133 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,030
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 14, 1970
- Age in dog years: 428 dog years old using a Bullmastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: May 4, 1966 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 20, 1930 (-191)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.VII.MCMXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1971 – Shannen Doherty, American actress, director, and producer; September 8, 1933 – Eric Salzman, American composer, producer, and critic; August 8, 1962 – Kool Moe Dee, American rapper (Treacherous Three).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,856