Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 6, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 188th day of the year 1960. It was the 27th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,593 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,198 days or 19.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 732 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 14, 1992.
If a dog named Dayo - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dayo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dayo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Candy Barr
- 1946Sylvester Stallone
- 1954Allyce Beasley
- 1975Sebastián Rulli
- 1979Nic Cester
- 1980Joell Ortiz
- 1985Diamond Rings
- 1985Melisa Sözen
- 1986Leon Frierson
- 1990Jeremy Suarez
View the complete list of July 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 6.
- 1686Antoine de Jussieu, French biologist and academic (d. 1758)
- 1817Albert von Kölliker, Swiss anatomist and physiologist (d. 1905)
- 1927Pat Paulsen, American comedian and actor (d. 1997)
- 1960Valerie Brisco-Hooks, American sprinter and coach
- 1964Cristina D'Avena, Italian singer and actress
- 1972Laurent Gaudé, French author and playwright
- 1987Caroline Trentini, Brazilian model
- 1990Jamal Idris, Australian rugby player
- 1994Camilla Rosso, English actress
- 1996Robert Naylor, Canadian actor
View the complete list of July 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1557King Philip II of Spain, consort of Queen Mary I of England, sets out from Dover to war with France, which eventually resulted in the loss of the City of Calais, the last English possession on the continent, and Mary I never seeing her husband again.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: Siege of Fort Ticonderoga: After a bombardment by British artillery under General John Burgoyne, American forces retreat from Fort Ticonderoga, New York.
- 1779Battle of Grenada: The French defeat British naval forces during the American Revolutionary War.
- 1865The first issue of The Nation magazine is published.
- 1887David Kalākaua, monarch of the Kingdom of Hawaii, is forced at gunpoint by Americans to sign the Bayonet Constitution giving Americans more power in Hawaii while stripping Hawaiian citizens of their rights.
- 1917World War I: Arabian troops led by T. E. Lawrence (“Lawrence of Arabia”) and Auda ibu Tayi capture Aqaba from the Ottoman Empire during the Arab Revolt.
- 1919The British dirigible R34 lands in New York, completing the first crossing of the Atlantic Ocean by an airship.
- 1940Story Bridge, a major landmark in Brisbane, as well as Australia’s longest cantilever bridge is formally opened.
- 1962The Late Late Show, the world’s longest-running chat show by the same broadcaster, airs on RTÉ One for the first time.
- 1997The Troubles: In response to the Drumcree dispute, five days of mass protests, riots and gun battles begin in Irish nationalist districts of Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of July 6 historical events.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 6, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jay Orpin, Roger Taylor, Adolphe Menjou, Fred MacMurray, Bill Hader, Chyna, Burt Kwouk, Tim Brooke-Taylor, Matthew Davis, Redman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 6 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 6, 1960.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th July 1960 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 1946. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alley Oop by Hollywood Argyles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 11, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 6th July 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 6, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 188th day of 1960
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 27th Wednesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 322 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,593 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,198 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 732
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 14, 1992
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: December 12, 1964 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 1946 (-138)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Alley Oop by Hollywood Argyles (July 11, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.VII.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1990 – Jasmyn Banks, English actress; April 26, 1926 – J. B. Hutto, American singer and guitarist (d. 1983); May 22, 1948 – Nedumudi Venu, Indian actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,181