Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of July 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
July 6, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 188th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,338 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,113 days or 17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 621 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 14, 2000.
If a dog named Kim - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kim will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kim will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Bill Haley
- 1935Candy Barr
- 1946Peter Singer
- 1949Phyllis Hyman
- 1958Jennifer Saunders
- 1969Brian Van Holt
- 1970Inspectah Deck
- 1978Tamera Mowry
- 1985Melisa Sözen
- 1994Rebecca Rosso
View the complete list of July 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 6.
- 1580Johann Stobäus, German lute player and composer (d. 1646)
- 1925Bill Haley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bill Haley & His Comets) (d. 1981)
- 1937Gene Chandler, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1967Omar Olivares, Puerto Rican-American baseball player
- 1972Greg Norton, American baseball player and coach
- 1979Nic Cester, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Jet and The Wrights)
- 1980Kenny Deuchar, Scottish footballer
- 1985Maria Arredondo, Norwegian singer
- 1987Manteo Mitchell, American runner
- 1988Kevin Fickentscher, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of July 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1253Mindaugas is crowned King of Lithuania.
- 1685Battle of Sedgemoor: Last battle of the Monmouth Rebellion. troops of King James II defeat troops of James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth.
- 1892Dadabhai Naoroji is elected as the first Indian Member of Parliament in Britain.
- 1917World War I: Arabian troops led by T. E. Lawrence (“Lawrence of Arabia”) and Auda ibu Tayi capture Aqaba from the Ottoman Empire during the Arab Revolt.
- 1939Holocaust: The last remaining Jewish enterprises in Germany are closed.
- 1942Anne Frank and her family go into hiding in the “Secret Annexe” above her father’s office in an Amsterdam warehouse.
- 1962The Late Late Show, the world’s longest-running chat show by the same broadcaster, airs on RTÉ One for the first time.
- 1964Malawi declares its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1986Davis Phinney becomes the first American cyclist to win a road stage of the Tour de France.
- 1988The Piper Alpha drilling platform in the North Sea is destroyed by explosions and fires. One hundred sixty-seven oil workers are killed, making it the world’s worst offshore oil disaster in terms of direct loss of life.
View the complete list of July 6 historical events.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 6 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Stansfield, Paris Themmen, Marshall Thompson, Caroline Aaron, RZA, Faten Hamama, Noël Coward, Warren Zevon, Finesse Mitchell, Jonathan Knight.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 6 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 6, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 25, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 13, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Guy’s in Love with You by Herb Alpert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 6, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1994 – Atsushi Shiramata, Japanese actor; December 3, 1932 – Corry Brokken, Dutch singer, lawyer, and judge; October 14, 1948 – Gerard Murphy, Irish-English actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,505