Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of July 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 6, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 188th day of the year 1968. It was the 27th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,422 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,141 days or 16.81 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 624 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 14, 2000.
If a dog named Sophie Meek - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sophie Meek will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sophie Meek will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Nilo Soruco
- 1936Dave Allen
- 1947Richard Beckinsale
- 1954Allyce Beasley
- 1958Jennifer Saunders
- 1970Martin Smith
- 1978Adam Busch
- 1980JB Magsaysay
- 1985Diamond Rings
- 1994Camilla Rosso
View the complete list of July 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 6.
- 1736Daniel Morgan, American general and politician (d. 1802)
- 1921Nancy Reagan, American actress, 40th First Lady of the United States
- 1924Louie Bellson, American drummer, composer, and bandleader (d. 2009)
- 1932Herman Hertzberger, Dutch architect and academic
- 1946Jamie Wyeth, American painter
- 1952Hilary Mantel, English author and critic
- 1972Isabelle Boulay, Canadian singer
- 1975Sebastián Rulli, Argentinian-Mexican actor
- 1985Ranveer Singh, Indian actor and singer
- 1991Victoire Thivisol, French actress
View the complete list of July 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1560The Treaty of Edinburgh is signed by Scotland and England.
- 1630Thirty Years’ War: Four thousand Swedish troops under Gustavus Adolphus land in Pomerania, Germany.
- 1751Pope Benedict XIV suppresses the Patriarchate of Aquileia and establishes from its territory the Archdiocese of Udine and Gorizia.
- 1801First Battle of Algeciras: Outnumbered French Navy ships defeat the Royal Navy in the fortified Spanish port of Algeciras.
- 1854In Jackson, Michigan, the first convention of the United States Republican Party is held.
- 1885Louis Pasteur successfully tests his vaccine against rabies on Joseph Meister, a boy who was bitten by a rabid dog.
- 1892Dadabhai Naoroji is elected as the first Indian Member of Parliament in Britain.
- 1941Nazi Germany launches its offensive to encircle several Soviet armies near Smolensk.
- 1967Nigerian Civil War: Nigerian forces invade Biafra, beginning the war.
- 1997The Troubles: In response to the Drumcree dispute, five days of mass protests, riots and gun battles begin in Irish nationalist districts of Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of July 6 historical events.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 6, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan Tudyk, Compay Segundo, Lynn Redgrave, Dave Dudley, Suvi Koponen, Stan Ridgway, Corinna May, Alton Brown, Annie Jones, Sundar C..
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 6 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 6, 1968.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th July 1968 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 25, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 13, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Guy’s in Love with You by Herb Alpert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 6, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 6th July 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 6, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 188th day of 1968
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 27th Saturday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2020: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 205 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,422 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,141 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.81 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 624
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 14, 2000
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Tibetan Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: October 25, 1965 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 13, 1988 (-136)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: This Guy’s in Love with You by Herb Alpert (July 6, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1974 – Dani Behr, English singer and actress (Faith Hope & Charity); January 31, 1982 – Bruno Nogueira, Portuguese comedian and actor; November 12, 1963 – Susumu Terajima, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,860