Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of July 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 6, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 187th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 324 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,729 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 397 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Della Reese
- 1946Sylvester Stallone
- 1950Geraldine James
- 1969Brian Van Holt
- 1972Isabelle Boulay
- 1980Eva Green
- 1985Maria Arredondo
- 1987Matt O'Leary
- 1994Camilla Rosso
- 1996Robert Naylor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 6.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 6.
- 1840José María Velasco Gómez, Mexican painter and academic (d. 1912)
- 1907Frida Kahlo, Mexican painter and educator (d. 1954)
- 1941Reinhard Roder, German footballer and manager
- 1947Richard Beckinsale, English actor and singer (d. 1979)
- 1954Willie Randolph, American baseball player and manager
- 1978Tia Mowry, German-American actress and producer
- 1980Kenny Deuchar, Scottish footballer
- 1987Caroline Trentini, Brazilian model
- 1987Kate Nash, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
- 1990Jamal Idris, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 640Battle of Heliopolis: The Muslim Arab army under 'Amr ibn al-'As defeat the Byzantine forces near Heliopolis (Egypt).
- 1189Richard I “the Lionheart” accedes to the English throne.
- 1253Mindaugas is crowned King of Lithuania.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: Siege of Fort Ticonderoga: After a bombardment by British artillery under General John Burgoyne, American forces retreat from Fort Ticonderoga, New York.
- 1892Dadabhai Naoroji is elected as the first Indian Member of Parliament in Britain.
- 1919The British dirigible R34 lands in New York, completing the first crossing of the Atlantic Ocean by an airship.
- 1939Holocaust: The last remaining Jewish enterprises in Germany are closed.
- 1967Nigerian Civil War: Nigerian forces invade Biafra, beginning the war.
- 1995In the Bosnian War, under the command of General Ratko Mladić, Serbia begins its attack on the Bosnian town of Srebrenica, and kills more than 8000 Bosniaks, in what then- UN Secretary-General Boutros Boutros-Ghali called “the worst crime on European soil since the Second World War”.
- 2013A 73-car oil train derails in the town of Lac-Mégantic, Quebec and explodes into flames, killing at least 47 people and destroying more than 30 buildings in the town’s central area.
View the complete list of historical events for July 6.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 6 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Stonestreet, Blayne Weaver, Edward Mulhare, Nicole Beharie, Jonathan Dayton, Uma Blasini, Tom Dice, Mohammed Lakhdar-Hamina, Tilo Wolff, Barbara Yung.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 6 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 6, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sussudio by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 6, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 23, 1950 – Maxi, Irish singer, actor, and radio host; July 12, 1978 – Claire Chitham, New Zealand actress; April 8, 1942 – Douglas Trumbull, American director, producer, and special effects artist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,081