Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of July 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 6, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 187th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,678 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 395 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948Nathalie Baye
- 1951Geoffrey Rush
- 1953Nanci Griffith
- 1966Brian Posehn
- 1967Heather Nova
- 1972Isabelle Boulay
- 1975Sebastián Rulli
- 1984Lauren Harris
- 1987Kate Nash
- 1987Sophie Auster
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 6.
- 1580Johann Stobäus, German lute player and composer (d. 1646)
- 1859Verner von Heidenstam, Swedish poet and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1940)
- 1922William Schallert, American actor
- 1925Merv Griffin, American actor, singer, and producer, created Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy! (d. 2007)
- 1926Sulev Vahtre, Estonian historian and academic (d. 2007)
- 1946Jamie Wyeth, American painter
- 1946Sylvester Stallone, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1950Geraldine James, English actress
- 1972Greg Norton, American baseball player and coach
- 1980Kenny Deuchar, Scottish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1348Pope Clement VI issues a papal bull protecting the Jews accused of having caused the Black Death.
- 1573French Wars of Religion: Siege of La Rochelle ends.
- 1630Thirty Years’ War: Four thousand Swedish troops under Gustavus Adolphus land in Pomerania, Germany.
- 1957John Lennon and Paul McCartney meet for the first time, as teenagers at Woolton Fete, three years before forming the Beatles.
- 1962As a part of Operation Plowshare, the Sedan nuclear test takes place.
- 1966Malawi becomes a republic, with Hastings Banda as its first President.
- 1975The Comoros declares independence from France.
- 1988The Piper Alpha drilling platform in the North Sea is destroyed by explosions and fires. One hundred sixty-seven oil workers are killed, making it the world’s worst offshore oil disaster in terms of direct loss of life.
- 1997The Troubles: In response to the Drumcree dispute, five days of mass protests, riots and gun battles begin in Irish nationalist districts of Northern Ireland.
- 2013A Boeing 777 operating as Asiana Airlines Flight 214 crashes at San Francisco International Airport, killing three and injuring 181 of the 307 people on board.
View the complete list of historical events for July 6.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 6 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rowan Blanchard, Shuba Jay, Tami Erin, Cedric Bixler-Zavala, Carlos Johnson, Cian Ciaran, Kenji Utsumi, Daniel Dae Kim, Beth, Kurt Angle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 6 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 6, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sussudio by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 6, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1982 – Tom Payne, English actor; September 8, 1979 – Pink, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (You+Me); August 10, 1980 – Pua Magasiva, Samoan-New Zealand actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069