Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of July 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 7, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 188th day of the year 1959. It was the 27th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 131 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,515 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,505 days or 20.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 762 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 15, 1991.
If a dog named Vesper - a Komondor breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 329 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vesper will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Vesper will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Joe Spano
- 1949Shelley Duvall
- 1954Sandy Johnson
- 1959Jessica Hahn
- 1962Sırrı Süreyya Önder
- 1969Nathalie Simard
- 1983Martin Wallström
- 1986Ana Kasparian
- 1997Erina Ikuta
View the complete list of July 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 7.
- 1586Thomas Howard, 21st Earl of Arundel, English courtier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Northumberland (d. 1646)
- 1904Simone Beck, French chef and author (d. 1991)
- 1917Fidel Sánchez Hernández, Salvadoran general and politician, President of El Salvador (d. 2003)
- 1932T. J. Bass, American physician and author (d. 2011)
- 1936Jo Siffert, Swiss race car driver (d. 1971)
- 1959Kerstin Knabe, German hurdler
- 1971Christian Camargo, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Troy Garity, American actor
- 1978Chris Andersen, American basketball player
- 1984Alberto Aquilani, Italian footballer
View the complete list of July 7 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZUISZLA? Check your answers here: Word scramble ZUISZLA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1846Mexican–American War: American troops occupy Monterey and Yerba Buena, thus beginning the U.S. acquisition of California.
- 1907Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr. staged his first Follies on the roof of the New York Theater in New York City.
- 1911The United States, Great Britain, Japan, and Russia sign the North Pacific Fur Seal Convention of 1911 banning open-water seal hunting, the first international treaty to address wildlife preservation issues.
- 1915Militia officer Henry Pedris executed by firing squad at Colombo, Ceylon - an act widely regarded as a miscarriage of justice by the British colonial authorities.
- 1915World War I: End of First Battle of the Isonzo.
- 1928Sliced bread is sold for the first time (on the inventor’s 48th birthday) by the Chillicothe Baking Company of Chillicothe, Missouri.
- 1930Death of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930), creator of Sherlock Holmes.
- 1956Fritz Moravec and two other Austrian mountaineers make the first ascent of Gasherbrum II (8,035 m).
- 1997The Turkish Armed Forces withdraw from northern Iraq after assisting the Kurdistan Democratic Party in the Iraqi Kurdish Civil War.
- 2005A series of four explosions occurs on London’s transport system killing 56 people including four suicide bombers and injuring over 700 others.
View the complete list of July 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 7, and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Diablo, Jayne Meadows, Adam G. Sevani, Steve Aoki, Janette McBride, Costache Caragiale, Laura Smet, Adrienne Frantz, Tetsuji Tamayama, Meredith Henderson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 7 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 7, 1959.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th July 1959 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 7, 1932. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 8, 1942. Your score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,000,716,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lonely Boy by Paul Anka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 105,573,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1959. The estimated number of babies born on 7th July 1959 is 289,242. That’s equivalent to 201 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,477 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,255 times in the year 1959. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 7, 1959. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 188th day of 1959
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 27th Tuesday of 1959
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 131 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,515 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,505 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 762
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 15, 1991
- Age in dog years: 329 dog years old using a Komondor breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 7, 1932 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 8, 1942 (-177)
- 1959 world population: 3,000,716,593
- Number one song: Lonely Boy by Paul Anka (July 13, 1959)
- Babies born in 1959: 105,573,458
- Babies born in 1959 every day: 289,242
- Babies born in 1959 every minute: 201
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,477 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,255 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VII.MCMLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1958 – Stacey Q, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Q and SSQ); September 4, 1971 – Ione Skye, English-American actress; July 14, 1966 – Ellen Reid, Canadian singer and pianist (Crash Test Dummies).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,158