Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of July 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 7, 1968 was a Sunday and it was the 189th day of the year 1968. It was the 28th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,342 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,114 days or 16.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 621 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 15, 2000.
If a dog named Chi Chi - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 277 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chi Chi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chi Chi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Charlie Louvin
- 1943Toto Cutugno
- 1946Joe Spano
- 1957Jonathan Dayton
- 1965Mo Collins
- 1966Jim Gaffigan
- 1984Yousuke Itou
- 1988Jack Whitehall
- 1988Kaci Brown
View the complete list of July 7 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 7.
- 1891Tadamichi Kuribayashi, Japanese general and poet (d. 1945)
- 1923Eduardo Falú, Argentinian guitarist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1933David McCullough, American historian and author
- 1942Carmen Duncan, Australian actress
- 1970Erik Zabel, German cyclist and coach
- 1970Robia LaMorte, American actress and dancer
- 1972Lisa Leslie, American basketball player and actress
- 1974E.D.I. Mean, American rapper and producer (Outlawz)
- 1980Dan Whitesides, American drummer (The Used and The New Transit Direction)
- 1983Martin Wallström, Swedish actor
View the complete list of July 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Spanish conquistadores defeat a larger Aztec army at the Battle of Otumba.
- 1575Raid of the Redeswire, the last major battle between England and Scotland.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: American forces retreating from Fort Ticonderoga are defeated in the Battle of Hubbardton.
- 1915An International Railway trolley with an extreme overload of 157 passengers crashes near Queenston, Ontario, killing 15.
- 1930Industrialist Henry J. Kaiser begins construction of Boulder Dam (now known as Hoover Dam).
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Lugou Bridge: Japanese forces invade Beijing, China.
- 1947The Roswell incident, the (supposed) crash of an alien spaceship near Roswell in New Mexico.
- 1980During the Lebanese Civil War, 83 Tiger militants are killed during what will be known as the Safra massacre.
- 1983Cold War: Samantha Smith, a U.S. schoolgirl, flies to the Soviet Union at the invitation of Secretary General Yuri Andropov.
- 1991Yugoslav Wars: The Brioni Agreement ends the ten-day independence war in Slovenia against the rest of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
View the complete list of July 7 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 7, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ciara Bravo, Lars Hanson, Samantha Hammel, Harvey Andrews, Hazel Ann Mendoza, Paul Benedict, Alyssa Miller, Billy L. Sullivan, Raúl Ruiz, Kelly van der Veer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 7 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 7, 1968.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th July 1968 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 25, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 7, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Guy’s in Love with You by Herb Alpert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 7th July 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 7, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1968
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 28th Sunday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 285 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,342 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,114 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 621
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 15, 2000
- Age in dog years: 277 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- July modern birthstone: Ruby
- July mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- July birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: October 25, 1965 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 7, 1989 (-139)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: This Guy’s in Love with You by Herb Alpert (July 13, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1930 – Rolf Harris, Australian-English singer-songwriter; June 22, 1944 – Klaus Maria Brandauer, Austrian actor and director; July 26, 1922 – Jim Foglesong, American record producer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,884