Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 7, 1988 was a Thursday and it was the 189th day of the year 1988. It was the 27th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,548 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,849 days or 10.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 391 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 15, 2020.
If a dog named Nudli - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nudli will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nudli will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Eiji Tsuburaya
- 1922Alan Armer
- 1923Liviu Ciulei
- 1924Eddie Romero
- 1924Mary Ford
- 1943Toto Cutugno
- 1963Vonda Shepard
- 1972Kirsten Vangsness
- 1982Mike Glita
View the complete list of July 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 7.
- 1586Thomas Howard, 21st Earl of Arundel, English courtier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Northumberland (d. 1646)
- 1846Heinrich Rosenthal, Estonian physician and author (d. 1916)
- 1907Robert A. Heinlein, American author and screenwriter (d. 1988)
- 1917Fidel Sánchez Hernández, Salvadoran general and politician, President of El Salvador (d. 2003)
- 1933Bruce Wells, English boxer and actor (d. 2009)
- 1946Joe Spano, American actor
- 1952Mando Guerrero, Mexican-American wrestler and stuntman
- 1958Alexander Svinin, Russian figure skater and coach
- 1969Joe Sakic, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1975Adam Nelson, American shot putter
View the complete list of July 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Enrique’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1585The Treaty of Nemours abolishes tolerance to Protestants in France.
- 1865American Civil War: Four conspirators in the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln are hanged.
- 1892Katipunan: The Revolutionary Philippine Brotherhood is established, contributing to the fall of the Spanish Empire in Asia.
- 1907Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr. staged his first Follies on the roof of the New York Theater in New York City.
- 1915World War I: End of First Battle of the Isonzo.
- 1930Death of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930), creator of Sherlock Holmes.
- 1947The Roswell incident, the (supposed) crash of an alien spaceship near Roswell in New Mexico.
- 1958U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs the Alaska Statehood Act into law.
- 1983Cold War: Samantha Smith, a U.S. schoolgirl, flies to the Soviet Union at the invitation of Secretary General Yuri Andropov.
- 2005A series of four explosions occurs on London’s transport system killing 56 people including four suicide bombers and injuring over 700 others.
View the complete list of July 7 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 7, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tobin Bell, Walter Emanuel Jones, Diego Luna, Normand Brathwaite, Hal Ketchum, Cuba Gooding Sr., Apichatpong Weerasethakul, John Heyer, Helga Krapf, Nancy Giles.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 7 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 7, 1988.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th July 1988 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Flame by Cheap Trick as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 7th July 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 7, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1988
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 27th Thursday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 140 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,548 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,849 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 391
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 15, 2020
- Age in dog years: 144 dog years old using a Pyrenean Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1964 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-160)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: The Flame by Cheap Trick (July 9, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VII.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1976 – TJ Trinidad, Filipino actor; January 12, 1924 – Grethe Holmer, Danish actress (d. 2004); April 6, 1937 – Merle Haggard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Strangers and The Buckaroos).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,096