Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 7, 1988 was a Thursday and it was the 189th day of the year 1988. It was the 27th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,400 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,800 days or 10.40 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 386 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 15, 2020.
If a dog named Tough - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 159 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tough will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tough will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Eiji Tsuburaya
- 1901Sam Katzman
- 1901Vittorio De Sica
- 1954Rami Fortis
- 1962Sırrı Süreyya Önder
- 1965Mo Collins
- 1969Nathalie Simard
- 1982Mike Glita
- 1998Dylan Sprayberry
View the complete list of July 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 7.
- 1874Erwin Bumke, Polish-German lawyer and jurist (d. 1945)
- 1893Herbert Feis, American historian and author (d. 1972)
- 1901Eiji Tsuburaya, Japanese cinematographer and producer (d. 1970)
- 1941Jim Rodford, English bass player (The Kinks, The Swinging Blue Jeans, The Zombies, The Kast Off Kinks, and Argent)
- 1947Víctor Manuel, Spanish singer-songwriter
- 1948Jean Leclerc, Canadian actor
- 1957Berry Sakharof, Turkish-Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist (Minimal Compact)
- 1959Billy Campbell, American actor
- 1976Bérénice Bejo, Argentinian-French actress
- 1992Toni Garrn, German model
View the complete list of July 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Penny’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1124Tyre falls to the Crusaders.
- 1456A retrial verdict acquits Joan of Arc of heresy 25 years after her death.
- 1543French troops invade Luxembourg.
- 1863United States begins its first military draft; exemptions cost $300.
- 1941World War II: Beirut is occupied by Free France and British troops.
- 1941World War II: U.S. forces land in Iceland, taking over from an earlier British occupation.
- 1956Fritz Moravec and two other Austrian mountaineers make the first ascent of Gasherbrum II (8,035 m).
- 1963Buddhist crisis: The police of Ngô Đình Nhu, brother and chief political adviser of President Ngô Đình Diệm, attacked a group of American journalists who were covering a protest.
- 1980During the Lebanese Civil War, 83 Tiger militants are killed during what will be known as the Safra massacre.
- 1997The Turkish Armed Forces withdraw from northern Iraq after assisting the Kurdistan Democratic Party in the Iraqi Kurdish Civil War.
View the complete list of July 7 historical events.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 7, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gemini Ganesan, Koen Wauters, Danny Gerard, Lorna Luft, Cliff Bole, Rupert Everett, Vanness Wu, Nigel Griggs, George Costigan, Kathy Griffin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 7 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 7, 1988.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th July 1988 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1964. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your incompatibility score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Flame by Cheap Trick as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 7th July 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 7, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1988
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 27th Thursday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 288 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,400 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,800 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.40 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 386
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 15, 2020
- Age in dog years: 159 dog years old using a Siberian Husky breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1964 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-160)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: The Flame by Cheap Trick (July 9, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VII.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 13, 1959 – Caroline Goodall, English actress; May 14, 1993 – Miranda Cosgrove, American actress and singer; August 3, 1926 – Rona Anderson, Scottish-English actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,070