Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 7, 1988 was a Thursday and it was the 189th day of the year 1988. It was the 27th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,866 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,289 days or 11.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 435 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 15, 2020.
If a dog named Flakey - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Flakey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Flakey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dora’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Nikos Xilouris
- 1946Joe Spano
- 1954Rami Fortis
- 1959Billy Campbell
- 1965Mo Collins
- 1969Nathalie Simard
- 1969Robin Weigert
- 1970Robia LaMorte
View the complete list of July 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 7.
- 1752Joseph Marie Jacquard, French merchant, invented the Jacquard loom (d. 1834)
- 1924Eddie Romero, Filipino director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1931David Eddings, American author and academic (d. 2009)
- 1941Nancy Farmer, American author
- 1951Tom Fox, American activist (d. 2006)
- 1976Ercüment Olgundeniz, Turkish discus thrower and shot putter
- 1984Mohammad Ashraful, Bangladeshi cricketer
- 1990Lee Addy, Ghanaian footballer
- 1994Timothy Cathcart, Irish race car driver (d. 2014)
- 2000Princess Purnika of Nepal
View the complete list of July 7 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1124Tyre falls to the Crusaders.
- 1534European colonization of the Americas: First known exchange between Europeans and natives of the Gulf of St. Lawrence in New Brunswick.
- 1770The Battle of Larga between the Russian Empire and the Ottoman Empire takes place.
- 1915Militia officer Henry Pedris executed by firing squad at Colombo, Ceylon - an act widely regarded as a miscarriage of justice by the British colonial authorities.
- 1941World War II: U.S. forces land in Iceland, taking over from an earlier British occupation.
- 1944World War II: Largest Banzai charge of the Pacific War at the Battle of Saipan.
- 1952The ocean liner SS United States passes Bishop Rock on her maiden voyage, breaking the transatlantic speed record to become the fastest passenger ship in the world.
- 1981U.S. President Ronald Reagan appoints Sandra Day O'Connor to become the first female member of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1991Yugoslav Wars: The Brioni Agreement ends the ten-day independence war in Slovenia against the rest of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
- 2007The first Live Earth benefit concert was held in 11 locations around the world.
View the complete list of July 7 historical events.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 7, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ismail Yassine, Nigel Havers, Maxene Magalona, Rachael Lillis, Perrey Reeves, George O. Petrie, David Bellamy, Irwin Goodman, John Witt, Will Smith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 7 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 7, 1988.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th July 1988 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 17, 1968. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Flame by Cheap Trick as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 7th July 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 7, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1988
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 27th Thursday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 283 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 12,866 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,289 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 435
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 15, 2020
- Age in dog years: 160 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1964 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 17, 1968 (-160)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: The Flame by Cheap Trick (July 9, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VII.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1969 – F. Gary Gray, American actor and director; May 26, 1923 – Roy Dotrice, English actor; April 17, 1964 – Maynard James Keenan, American singer-songwriter and producer (Tool, A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, and Green Jellÿ).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,076