Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of July 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 7, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 188th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,240 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 347 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Sam Katzman
- 1901Vittorio De Sica
- 1919Jon Pertwee
- 1927Charlie Louvin
- 1939Elena Obraztsova
- 1963Vonda Shepard
- 1965Mo Collins
- 1965Paula Devicq
- 1984Yousuke Itou
- 1986Ana Kasparian
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 7.
- 1846Heinrich Rosenthal, Estonian physician and author (d. 1916)
- 1910Doris McCarthy, Canadian painter and author (d. 2010)
- 1932T. J. Bass, American physician and author (d. 2011)
- 1936Nikos Xilouris, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 1980)
- 1957Berry Sakharof, Turkish-Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist (Minimal Compact)
- 1972Lisa Leslie, American basketball player and actress
- 1979Ibrahim Sulayman Muhammad Arbaysh, Saudi Arabian terrorist (d. 2015)
- 1981Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Indian cricketer
- 1982Mike Glita, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and drummer (Senses Fail and Tokyo Rose)
- 1994Timothy Cathcart, Irish race car driver (d. 2014)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Spanish conquistadores defeat a larger Aztec army at the Battle of Otumba.
- 1585The Treaty of Nemours abolishes tolerance to Protestants in France.
- 1846Mexican–American War: American troops occupy Monterey and Yerba Buena, thus beginning the U.S. acquisition of California.
- 1915Militia officer Henry Pedris executed by firing squad at Colombo, Ceylon - an act widely regarded as a miscarriage of justice by the British colonial authorities.
- 1928Sliced bread is sold for the first time (on the inventor’s 48th birthday) by the Chillicothe Baking Company of Chillicothe, Missouri.
- 1930Death of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930), creator of Sherlock Holmes.
- 1941World War II: Beirut is occupied by Free France and British troops.
- 1946Howard Hughes nearly dies when his XF-11 reconnaissance aircraft prototype crashes in a Beverly Hills neighborhood.
- 1980Institution of sharia in Iran.
- 2007The first Live Earth benefit concert was held in 11 locations around the world.
View the complete list of historical events for July 7.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 7 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ahron Villena, Henk van Ulsen, Adal Ramones, Ayumi Beppu, Najwa Karam, Adam Dutkiewicz, Kjersti Døvigen, Bülent Ersoy, Tyson Ritter, Billie Dove.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 7 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 7, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Good Thing by Fine Young Cannibals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 8, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1938 – Gavin Millar, Scottish director, producer, and screenwriter; April 21, 1977 – Doseone, American rapper and producer (Deep Puddle Dynamics, Greenthink, Clouddead, Themselves, Subtle, and 13 & God); March 14, 1947 – Pam Ayres, English comedian, actor, and poet.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064