Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of July 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 7, 1989 was a Friday and it was the 188th day of the year 1989. It was the 27th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,195 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,065 days or 11.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 413 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 15, 2021.
If a dog named Dartagnan Connor - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dartagnan Connor will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dartagnan Connor will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1954Rami Fortis
- 1957Berry Sakharof
- 1957Jonathan Dayton
- 1959Billy Campbell
- 1969Nathalie Simard
- 1972Kirsten Vangsness
- 1973Kailash Kher
- 1973Troy Garity
- 1974E.D.I. Mean
- 1976Bérénice Bejo
View the complete list of July 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 7.
- 1766Guillaume Philibert Duhesme, French general (d. 1815)
- 1874Erwin Bumke, Polish-German lawyer and jurist (d. 1945)
- 1941Christopher Beeny, English actor
- 1941Marco Bollesan, Italian rugby player and coach
- 1966Jim Gaffigan, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Lisa Leslie, American basketball player and actress
- 1976Vasily Petrenko, Russian conductor
- 1980John Buck, American baseball player
- 1984Alberto Aquilani, Italian footballer
- 1998Dylan Sprayberry, American actor
View the complete list of July 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Desiree’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1124Tyre falls to the Crusaders.
- 1520Spanish conquistadores defeat a larger Aztec army at the Battle of Otumba.
- 1834In New York City, four nights of rioting against abolitionists began.
- 1863United States begins its first military draft; exemptions cost $300.
- 1865American Civil War: Four conspirators in the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln are hanged.
- 1892Katipunan: The Revolutionary Philippine Brotherhood is established, contributing to the fall of the Spanish Empire in Asia.
- 1898U.S. President William McKinley signs the Newlands Resolution annexing Hawaii as a territory of the United States.
- 1980During the Lebanese Civil War, 83 Tiger militants are killed during what will be known as the Safra massacre.
- 1981U.S. President Ronald Reagan appoints Sandra Day O'Connor to become the first female member of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 2003NASA Opportunity rover, MER-B or Mars Exploration Rover–B, was launched into space aboard a Delta II rocket.
View the complete list of July 7 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 7, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dan Duryea, Louise Latimer, Stacey Solomon, Chrissie Hynde, Marc Favreau, Jessica Henwick, Joe Turkel, Luis Moro, David Lascher, Whip Hubley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 7 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 7, 1989.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th July 1989 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 1993. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Good Thing by Fine Young Cannibals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 8, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 7th July 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 7, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 188th day of 1989
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 27th Friday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 223 days
- Age on next birthday: 34 years old
- Days since birth: 12,195 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,065 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 413
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 15, 2021
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 1993 (-158)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Good Thing by Fine Young Cannibals (July 8, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1970 – Joe Lo Truglio, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; December 11, 1996 – Hailee Steinfeld, American actress; September 14, 1983 – Amy Winehouse, English singer-songwriter (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,069