Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of July 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 7, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 188th day of the year 2003. It was the 27th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,499 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,166 days or 5.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 15, 2035.
If a dog named Demi - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Demi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Demi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899George Cukor
- 1901Vittorio De Sica
- 1924Eddie Romero
- 1933Bruce Wells
- 1941Christopher Beeny
- 1948Jean Leclerc
- 1949Shelley Duvall
- 1954Sandy Johnson
- 1957Berry Sakharof
- 1968Amy Carlson
View the complete list of July 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 7.
- 1898Arnold Horween, American football player and coach (d. 1985)
- 1901Sam Katzman, American director and producer (d. 1973)
- 1907Robert A. Heinlein, American author and screenwriter (d. 1988)
- 1915Margaret Walker, American author and poet (d. 1998)
- 1937Tung Chee-hwa, Hong Kong businessman and politician, 1st Chief Executive of Hong Kong
- 1939Elena Obraztsova, Russian soprano and actress (d. 2015)
- 1941Christopher Beeny, English actor
- 1959Kerstin Knabe, German hurdler
- 1980John Buck, American baseball player
- 1990Pascal Stöger, Austrian footballer
View the complete list of July 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Zachary’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534European colonization of the Americas: First known exchange between Europeans and natives of the Gulf of St. Lawrence in New Brunswick.
- 1898U.S. President William McKinley signs the Newlands Resolution annexing Hawaii as a territory of the United States.
- 1911The United States, Great Britain, Japan, and Russia sign the North Pacific Fur Seal Convention of 1911 banning open-water seal hunting, the first international treaty to address wildlife preservation issues.
- 1944World War II: Largest Banzai charge of the Pacific War at the Battle of Saipan.
- 1946Howard Hughes nearly dies when his XF-11 reconnaissance aircraft prototype crashes in a Beverly Hills neighborhood.
- 1952The ocean liner SS United States passes Bishop Rock on her maiden voyage, breaking the transatlantic speed record to become the fastest passenger ship in the world.
- 1963Buddhist crisis: The police of Ngô Đình Nhu, brother and chief political adviser of President Ngô Đình Diệm, attacked a group of American journalists who were covering a protest.
- 1978The Solomon Islands becomes independent from the United Kingdom
- 1983Cold War: Samantha Smith, a U.S. schoolgirl, flies to the Soviet Union at the invitation of Secretary General Yuri Andropov.
- 1991Yugoslav Wars: The Brioni Agreement ends the ten-day independence war in Slovenia against the rest of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
View the complete list of July 7 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 7, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rita Hayworth, Ian Hendry, Margot Robbie, St. Clair Lee, Matt Corby, Moriz Seeler, Erich Hallhuber, Rosanna Scotto, John DiMaggio, Rubén Juárez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 7 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 7, 2003.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th July 2003 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 12, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 7th July 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 7, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 188th day of 2003
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 27th Monday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 76 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,499 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,166 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 220
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 15, 2035
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z (July 12, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VII.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1984 – Taylor Cole, American model and actress; February 2, 1975 – Naomi Grossman, American actress; September 2, 1979 – Alex Chu, South Korean-Canadian singer and actor (Clazziquai).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,000