Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of July 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 7, 2004 was a Wednesday and it was the 189th day of the year 2004. It was the 27th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,877 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,959 days or 5.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 15, 2036.
If a dog named Mali Summer - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mali Summer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mali Summer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Virginia Rappe
- 1901Eiji Tsuburaya
- 1917Iva Withers
- 1927Charlie Louvin
- 1954Rami Fortis
- 1969Cree Summer
- 1969Nathalie Simard
- 1982Mike Glita
- 1988Kaci Brown
- 1992Toni Garrn
View the complete list of July 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 7.
- 1906Satchel Paige, American baseball player and coach (d. 1982)
- 1924Natalia Bekhtereva, Russian neuroscientist and psychologist (d. 2008)
- 1936Jo Siffert, Swiss race car driver (d. 1971)
- 1947Gyanendra of Nepal
- 1958Alexander Svinin, Russian figure skater and coach
- 1973Troy Garity, American actor
- 1976Bérénice Bejo, Argentinian-French actress
- 1982George Owu, Ghanaian footballer
- 1988Kaci Brown, American singer-songwriter
- 1994Timothy Cathcart, Irish race car driver (d. 2014)
View the complete list of July 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Muriel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1456A retrial verdict acquits Joan of Arc of heresy 25 years after her death.
- 1770The Battle of Larga between the Russian Empire and the Ottoman Empire takes place.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: American forces retreating from Fort Ticonderoga are defeated in the Battle of Hubbardton.
- 1807Napoleonic Wars: The Peace of Tilsit between France, Prussia and Russia ends the War of the Fourth Coalition.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Lugou Bridge: Japanese forces invade Beijing, China.
- 1941World War II: Beirut is occupied by Free France and British troops.
- 1946Howard Hughes nearly dies when his XF-11 reconnaissance aircraft prototype crashes in a Beverly Hills neighborhood.
- 1959Venus occults the star Regulus. This rare event is used to determine the diameter of Venus and the structure of the Venusian atmosphere.
- 1978The Solomon Islands becomes independent from the United Kingdom
- 2003NASA Opportunity rover, MER-B or Mars Exploration Rover–B, was launched into space aboard a Delta II rocket.
View the complete list of July 7 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 7, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roland Joffé, Lionel Morton, Peter Krieg, Anita Dobson, John Leventhal, Eugenio Derbez, Mark Mothersbaugh, Keith Buckley, Mark Clarke, John Sebastian.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 7 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 7, 2004.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th July 2004 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Believe by Fantasia as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 10, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 7th July 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 7, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 2004
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 27th Wednesday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 332 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,877 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,959 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 199
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 15, 2036
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: I Believe by Fantasia (July 10, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: VII.VII.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1947 – Marc Messier, Canadian actor; October 19, 1920 – Harry Alan Towers, English-Canadian screenwriter and producer (d. 2009); August 9, 1965 – Chin Ka-lok, Hong Kong actor and choreographer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,926