Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of July 2018 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 7, 2018 was a Saturday and it was the 188th day of the year 2018. It was the 27th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2018 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 566 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 189 days or 0.52 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 19 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 15, 2050.
If a dog named Bonita - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 24 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bonita will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bonita will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Eddie Romero
- 1924Mary Ford
- 1945Matti Salminen
- 1959Billy Campbell
- 1959Jessica Hahn
- 1963Vonda Shepard
- 1969Robin Weigert
- 1972Kirsten Vangsness
- 1973Troy Garity
View the complete list of July 7 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 7.
- 1855Ludwig Ganghofer, German author and playwright (d. 1920)
- 1922Alan Armer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010)
- 1927Doc Severinsen, American trumpet player and conductor (The Tonight Show Band)
- 1948Jean Leclerc, Canadian actor
- 1958Alexander Svinin, Russian figure skater and coach
- 1974Patrick Lalime, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1975Adam Nelson, American shot putter
- 1979Ibrahim Sulayman Muhammad Arbaysh, Saudi Arabian terrorist (d. 2015)
- 1988Lukas Rosenthal, German rugby player
- 1990Lee Addy, Ghanaian footballer
View the complete list of July 7 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ashton’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Spanish conquistadores defeat a larger Aztec army at the Battle of Otumba.
- 1846Mexican–American War: American troops occupy Monterey and Yerba Buena, thus beginning the U.S. acquisition of California.
- 1907Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr. staged his first Follies on the roof of the New York Theater in New York City.
- 1911The United States, Great Britain, Japan, and Russia sign the North Pacific Fur Seal Convention of 1911 banning open-water seal hunting, the first international treaty to address wildlife preservation issues.
- 1915An International Railway trolley with an extreme overload of 157 passengers crashes near Queenston, Ontario, killing 15.
- 1915Militia officer Henry Pedris executed by firing squad at Colombo, Ceylon - an act widely regarded as a miscarriage of justice by the British colonial authorities.
- 1930Death of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930), creator of Sherlock Holmes.
- 1981U.S. President Ronald Reagan appoints Sandra Day O'Connor to become the first female member of the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1991Yugoslav Wars: The Brioni Agreement ends the ten-day independence war in Slovenia against the rest of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
- 2007The first Live Earth benefit concert was held in 11 locations around the world.
View the complete list of July 7 historical events.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 7, and 2018 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tiwa Savage, Ned Brower, Debby Boone, David Johansen, Dave Pegg, Nick Nolte, Alexandra Daddario, Michel Courtemanche, Ryōko Hirosue, Gulzar.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 7 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 7, 2018.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 7th July 2018 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 7” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 7, 2018. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 188th day of 2018
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 27th Saturday of 2018
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 165 days
- Age on next birthday: 2 years old
- Days since birth: 566 days
- Days spent sleeping: 189 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.52 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 19
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 15, 2050
- Age in dog years: 24 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Roman numerals: VII.VII.MMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1964 – Takashi Nagasako, Japanese voice actor; September 9, 1965 – Michelle Johnson, American actress; July 18, 1966 – Lori Alan, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,771