Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,715 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Jen-E - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jen-E will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jen-E will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Louis Jordan
- 1966Suzanne Krull
- 1968Billy Crudup
- 1968Michael Weatherly
- 1975Jamal Woolard
- 1976Grettell Valdéz
- 1984Daniella Sarahyba
- 1986Kenza Farah
- 1992Sky Ferreira
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1604Heinrich Albert, German composer and poet (d. 1651)
- 1918Irwin Hasen, American illustrator (d. 2015)
- 1935Vitaly Sevastyanov, Russian engineer and astronaut (d. 2010)
- 1938Diane Clare, English actress (d. 2013)
- 1941Dario Gradi, Italian-English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1952Marianne Williamson, American author and activist
- 1966Mike Nawrocki, American voice actor, animator, producer, and screenwriter, co-founded Big Idea Entertainment
- 1982Pendleton Ward, American animator, producer, screenwriter, and voice actor
- 1985Triin Aljand, Estonian swimmer
- 1988Dave Taylor, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283War of the Sicilian Vespers: Roger of Lauria, commanding the Aragonese fleet defeats an Angevin fleet sent to put down a rebellion on Malta in the Battle of Malta.
- 1497Vasco da Gama sets sail on the first direct European voyage to India.
- 1730An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1000 km of Chile’s coastline.
- 1758French forces hold Fort Carillon against the British at Ticonderoga, New York.
- 1776Liberty Bell is rung with reading of Declaration of Independence of the United States.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1898The death of crime boss Soapy Smith, killed in the Shootout on Juneau Wharf, releases Skagway, Alaska from his iron grip.
- 1937Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan sign the Treaty of Saadabad.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 2014Israel launches an offensive on Gaza amidst rising tensions following the killing of Israeli teenagers.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cary Elwes, Scott Gorham, Roy Brown, Kaneto Shindō, Tania Foster, Lou Jacobi, Kim Rodriguez, Judd Hirsch, Thandie Newton, Tabby Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 8, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 5, 1958 – Robert Patrick, American actor and producer; November 19, 1920 – Gene Tierney, American actress and singer (d. 1991); September 23, 1981 – Misti Traya, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,137