Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,777 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,211 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Douxie - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Douxie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Douxie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Louis Jordan
- 1949Tom Owen
- 1959Robert Knepper
- 1961Toby Keith
- 1967Jordan Chan
- 1968Billy Crudup
- 1975Jamal Woolard
- 1987Vlada Roslyakova
- 1992Sky Ferreira
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1621Jean de La Fontaine, French author and poet (d. 1695)
- 1933Antonio Lamer, Canadian lawyer and politician, 16th Chief Justice of Canada (d. 2007)
- 1944Jeffrey Tambor, American actor and singer
- 1947Jenny Diski, English author and screenwriter
- 1961Andrew Fletcher, English keyboard player (Depeche Mode)
- 1963Whilce Portacio, Filipino-American author and illustrator
- 1968Michael Weatherly, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1975Elias Viljanen, Finnish singer and guitarist (Sonata Arctica)
- 1981Wolfram Müller, German runner
- 1983Daniel Navarro, Spanish cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283War of the Sicilian Vespers: Roger of Lauria, commanding the Aragonese fleet defeats an Angevin fleet sent to put down a rebellion on Malta in the Battle of Malta.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1730An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1000 km of Chile’s coastline.
- 1808Joseph Bonaparte approves the Bayonne Statute, a royal charter intended as the basis for his rule as king of Spain.
- 1853U.S. Commodore Matthew Perry arrives in Edo bay with a treaty requesting trade.
- 1874The Mounties begin their March West.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1947Reports are broadcast that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico in what became known as the Roswell UFO incident.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 1994Kim Jong-il begins to assume supreme leadership of North Korea upon the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Stroud, John Butler, Janine Turner, Kellie Crawford, Andrew Strong, Samuel Witwer, Wanda Nara, Dionysis Makris, Barbara Yung, Marny Kennedy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 8, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 16, 1989 – AraabMuzik, American DJ and producer; December 3, 1927 – Andy Williams, American singer and actor (The Williams Brothers) (d. 2012); January 27, 1961 – Gillian Gilbert, English keyboard player and singer (New Order and The Other Two).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,158