Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,389 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Marty Feldman
- 1958Kevin Bacon
- 1965Lee Tergesen
- 1966Mike Nawrocki
- 1968Billy Crudup
- 1969George Fisher
- 1975Elias Viljanen
- 1975Jamal Woolard
- 1987Vlada Roslyakova
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1900George Antheil, American pianist, composer, and author (d. 1959)
- 1934Alice Gerrard, American singer and banjo player
- 1945Micheline Calmy-Rey, Swiss politician, 91st President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1949Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy, Indian politician, 14th Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh (d. 2009)
- 1951Anjelica Huston, American actress and director
- 1956Terry Puhl, Canadian baseball player and coach
- 1962Joan Osborne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Dead and Trigger Hippy)
- 1974Jeanna Friske, Russian actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1983Daniel Navarro, Spanish cyclist
- 1986Renata Costa, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Fifteen thousand starving Christian soldiers march in a religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
- 1497Vasco da Gama sets sail on the first direct European voyage to India.
- 1776Liberty Bell is rung with reading of Declaration of Independence of the United States.
- 1853U.S. Commodore Matthew Perry arrives in Edo bay with a treaty requesting trade.
- 1889The first issue of The Wall Street Journal is published.
- 1892St. John’s, Newfoundland is devastated in the Great Fire of 1892.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1947Reports are broadcast that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico in what became known as the Roswell UFO incident.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 2014Israel launches an offensive on Gaza amidst rising tensions following the killing of Israeli teenagers.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Misono, Kristin Scott Thomas, Marcus Schenkenberg, Brittany Murphy, Gabriel Iglesias, Jan Eggum, Flora Finch, Steven Anthony Lawrence, Eric Millegan, Toni Tennille.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 8, 1920.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1973 – Trent Willmon, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 4, 1951 – Gérard Jugnot, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; February 19, 1967 – Benicio del Toro, Puerto Rican-American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 881