Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1934 was a Sunday and it was the 189th day of the year 1934. It was the 27th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,379 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,460 days or 28.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,062 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 16, 1966.
If a dog named Koyuk - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Koyuk will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Koyuk will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Louis Jordan
- 1942Janice Pennington
- 1947Kim Darby
- 1949Wolfgang Puck
- 1958Neetu Singh
- 1961Toby Keith
- 1974Tami Erin
- 1975Elias Viljanen
- 1982Sophia Bush
- 1987Vlada Roslyakova
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1760Christian Kramp, French mathematician and academic (d. 1826)
- 1907George W. Romney, American businessman and politician, 43rd Governor of Michigan (d. 1995)
- 1908Louis Jordan, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and actor (Tympany Five) (d. 1975)
- 1952Marianne Williamson, American author and activist
- 1957Carlos Cavazo, Mexican-American guitarist and songwriter (Quiet Riot and Ratt)
- 1958Andreas Carlgren, Swedish educator and politician, 8th Swedish Minister for the Environment
- 1971John Juanda, Indonesian-American poker player
- 1972Sourav Ganguly, Indian cricketer and sportscaster
- 1977Paolo Tiralongo, Italian cyclist
- 1983John Bowker, American baseball player
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marcus’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Fifteen thousand starving Christian soldiers march in a religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1853U.S. Commodore Matthew Perry arrives in Edo bay with a treaty requesting trade.
- 1859King Charles XV & IV accedes to the throne of Sweden–Norway.
- 1864Ikedaya Incident: The Choshu Han shishi’s planned Shinsengumi sabotage on Kyoto, Japan at Ikedaya.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1947Reports are broadcast that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico in what became known as the Roswell UFO incident.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 1960Francis Gary Powers is charged with espionage resulting from his flight over the Soviet Union.
- 1994Kim Jong-il begins to assume supreme leadership of North Korea upon the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ilona Mitrecey, Ray Wilson, Barbara La Marr, Akiko Kobayashi, Eric Church, Tom Evans, Kimberley Walsh, Francis Ng, Derek Ware, Jan Hoag.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1934.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1934 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 3, 1916. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 14, 1931. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1934
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 27th Sunday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 33 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,379 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,460 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,062
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 1966
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 3, 1916 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 14, 1931 (-176)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VII.MCMXXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1968 – David Hewlett, English-Canadian actor, director, and screenwriter; May 23, 1959 – Bob Mortimer, English comedian and actor; April 1, 1923 – Leora Dana, American actress (d. 1983).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,934