Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1934 was a Sunday and it was the 189th day of the year 1934. It was the 27th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,058 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,353 days or 28.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,052 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 16, 1966.
If a dog named Kharma - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 360 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kharma will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kharma will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Pamela Brown
- 1935Steve Lawrence
- 1942Janice Pennington
- 1959Billy Kimball
- 1961Toby Keith
- 1975Elias Viljanen
- 1981Iyari Limon
- 1984Alexis Dziena
- 1986Kenza Farah
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1885Hugo Boss, German fashion designer, founded Hugo Boss (d. 1948)
- 1952Marianne Williamson, American author and activist
- 1973Kathleen Robertson, Canadian actress and producer
- 1976Ellen MacArthur, English sailor
- 1979Mat McBriar, American football player
- 1980Robbie Keane, Irish footballer
- 1981Anastasia Myskina, Russian tennis player
- 1985Triin Aljand, Estonian swimmer
- 1986Kenza Farah, Algerian-French singer-songwriter
- 1998Jaden Smith, American actor and rapper
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1716Great Northern War: The naval Battle of Dynekilen takes place.
- 1775The Olive Branch Petition is signed by the Continental Congress of the Thirteen Colonies of North America.
- 1822Chippewas turn over a huge tract of land in Ontario to the United Kingdom.
- 1912Henrique Mitchell de Paiva Couceiro leads an unsuccessful royalist attack against the First Portuguese Republic in Chaves.
- 1933The first rugby union test match between the Wallabies of Australia and the Springboks of South Africa is played at Newlands Stadium in Cape Town.
- 1966King Mwambutsa IV Bangiriceng of Burundi is deposed by his son Prince Charles Ndizi.
- 1982Assassination attempt against Iraqi president Saddam Hussein in Dujail.
- 1988The Island Express train travelling from Bangalore to Kanyakumari derails on the Peruman bridge and falls into Ashtamudi Lake, killing 105 passengers and injuring over 200 more.
- 2011Space Shuttle Atlantis is launched in the final mission of the U.S. Space Shuttle program.
- 2014Israel launches an offensive on Gaza amidst rising tensions following the killing of Israeli teenagers.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Wilson, Younha, Tamlyn Tomita, Jacob Mikhailovich Gordin, Ellen Vogel, Kentarō Kobayashi, Phil Lewis, Francesca Catalano, Gérard Blanc, Lisa Origliasso.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1934.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1934 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 3, 1916. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 14, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1934
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 27th Sunday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,058 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,353 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,052
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 1966
- Age in dog years: 360 dog years old using a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 3, 1916 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 14, 1931 (-176)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1969 – Üllar Saaremäe, Estonian actor, singer, and director; December 5, 1978 – Pachrapa Chaichua, Thai actress; April 1, 1936 – Peter Collinson, English-American director and producer (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,819