Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1944 was a Saturday and it was the 190th day of the year 1944. It was the 28th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,466 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,155 days or 25.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 930 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 16, 1976.
If a dog named Humphy - a Norwegian Lundehund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Humphy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Humphy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Louis Jordan
- 1914Billy Eckstine
- 1942Janice Pennington
- 1952Larry Garner
- 1959Billy Kimball
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia
- 1987Vlada Roslyakova
- 1992Sky Ferreira
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1882Percy Grainger, Australian-American pianist and composer (d. 1961)
- 1907George W. Romney, American businessman and politician, 43rd Governor of Michigan (d. 1995)
- 1914Billy Eckstine, American singer and trumpet player (d. 1993)
- 1934Ed Lumley, Canadian businessman and politician, 8th Canadian Minister of Communications
- 1935John David Crow, American football player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1958Neetu Singh, Indian actress and costume designer
- 1961Andrew Fletcher, English keyboard player (Depeche Mode)
- 1965Dan Levinson, American clarinet player, saxophonist, and bandleader
- 1974Tami Erin, American actress
- 1976David Kennedy, American guitarist and songwriter (Angels & Airwaves, Box Car Racer, Hazen Street, and Over My Dead Body)
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Donnie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Vasco da Gama sets sail on the first direct European voyage to India.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1709Great Northern War: Battle of Poltava: Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at Poltava thus effectively ending Sweden’s role as a major power in Europe.
- 1716Great Northern War: The naval Battle of Dynekilen takes place.
- 1730An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1000 km of Chile’s coastline.
- 1822Chippewas turn over a huge tract of land in Ontario to the United Kingdom.
- 1876White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, South Carolina.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1962Ne Win besieges and dynamites the Rangoon University Student Union building to crush the Student Movement.
- 2014Israel launches an offensive on Gaza amidst rising tensions following the killing of Israeli teenagers.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Damon, Al Mukadam, Shad Gaspard, Aurélie Claudel, Natalie Zea, Yousra, Murray Hamilton, Danger Mouse, Richard Boone, Atsuko Asano.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1944.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1944 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 10, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 9, 1960. Your incompatibility score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 800. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 62,466 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 76,947 times in the year 1944. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1944. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1944
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 28th Saturday of 1944
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 293 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,466 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,155 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 930
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 1976
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Norwegian Lundehund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 10, 1936 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 9, 1960 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 62,466 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 76,947 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VII.MCMXLIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1981 – Ayaka Kimura, Japanese singer and actress (Coconuts Musume and Petitmoni); September 27, 1922 – Arthur Penn, American director and producer (d. 2010); June 16, 1947 – Günther Kaufmann, German actor and singer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873