Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1962 was a Sunday and it was the 189th day of the year 1962. It was the 28th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,588 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,863 days or 18.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 697 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 16, 1994.
If a dog named Yugi - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yugi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yugi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Louis Jordan
- 1935Steve Lawrence
- 1952Mary Ellen Trainor
- 1959Robert Knepper
- 1961Toby Keith
- 1968Billy Crudup
- 1982Pendleton Ward
- 1992Sky Ferreira
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1894Pyotr Kapitsa, Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1984)
- 1905Leonid Amalrik, Russian animator and director (d. 1997)
- 1906Philip Johnson, American architect, designed the IDS Center and PPG Place (d. 2005)
- 1923Harrison Dillard, American sprinter and hurdler
- 1927Maurice Hayes, Irish educator and politician
- 1932Franca Raimondi, Italian singer (d. 1988)
- 1934Ed Lumley, Canadian businessman and politician, 8th Canadian Minister of Communications
- 1938Diane Clare, English actress (d. 2013)
- 1988Dave Taylor, Australian rugby player
- 1992Sky Ferreira, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1579Our Lady of Kazan, a holy icon of the Russian Orthodox Church, is discovered underground in the city of Kazan, Tatarstan.
- 1716Great Northern War: The naval Battle of Dynekilen takes place.
- 1775The Olive Branch Petition is signed by the Continental Congress of the Thirteen Colonies of North America.
- 1808Joseph Bonaparte approves the Bayonne Statute, a royal charter intended as the basis for his rule as king of Spain.
- 1874The Mounties begin their March West.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1889The first issue of The Wall Street Journal is published.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1937Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan sign the Treaty of Saadabad.
- 1988The Island Express train travelling from Bangalore to Kanyakumari derails on the Peruman bridge and falls into Ashtamudi Lake, killing 105 passengers and injuring over 200 more.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Lehrer, David Slade, Dorothy Loudon, Kim Him-chan, Emilia Clarke, Ray Noble, Chisu, Seth Meyers, Gaku Hamada, Ken Lynch.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1962.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1962 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 23, 1989. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 2, 1970. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,140,093,217. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Roses Are Red (My Love) by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 14, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 111,558,191 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1962. The estimated number of babies born on 8th July 1962 is 305,639. That’s equivalent to 212 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 46,080 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,037 times in the year 1962. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1962. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1962
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 28th Sunday of 1962
- Next same calendar year: 2018
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 231 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,588 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,863 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 697
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 1994
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Kerry Blue Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 23, 1989 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 2, 1970 (-154)
- 1962 world population: 3,140,093,217
- Number one song: Roses Are Red (My Love) by Bobby Vinton (July 14, 1962)
- Babies born in 1962: 111,558,191
- Babies born in 1962 every day: 305,639
- Babies born in 1962 every minute: 212
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 46,080 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,037 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1975 – Michele Merkin, American model and television host; November 19, 1962 – Jodie Foster, American actress, director, and producer; September 5, 1970 – Johnny Vegas, English actor, director,producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,913