Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 189th day of the year 1963. It was the 27th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,779 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,926 days or 18.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 703 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 16, 1995.
If a dog named Pouncey - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 244 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pouncey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pouncey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Louis Jordan
- 1932Franca Raimondi
- 1949Tom Owen
- 1961Karl Seglem
- 1961Toby Keith
- 1965Lee Tergesen
- 1969George Fisher
- 1973Kathleen Robertson
- 1984Alexis Dziena
- 1986Kenza Farah
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1478Gian Giorgio Trissino, Italian linguist, poet, and playwright (d. 1550)
- 1932Franca Raimondi, Italian singer (d. 1988)
- 1944Jeffrey Tambor, American actor and singer
- 1948Raffi, Egyptian-Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1958Andreas Carlgren, Swedish educator and politician, 8th Swedish Minister for the Environment
- 1960Mal Meninga, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1966Mike Nawrocki, American voice actor, animator, producer, and screenwriter, co-founded Big Idea Entertainment
- 1968Thom Fitzgerald, American-Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Talal El Karkouri, Moroccan footballer
- 1988Miki Roqué, Spanish footballer (d. 2012)
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Fifteen thousand starving Christian soldiers march in a religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1758French forces hold Fort Carillon against the British at Ticonderoga, New York.
- 1853U.S. Commodore Matthew Perry arrives in Edo bay with a treaty requesting trade.
- 1859King Charles XV & IV accedes to the throne of Sweden–Norway.
- 1864Ikedaya Incident: The Choshu Han shishi’s planned Shinsengumi sabotage on Kyoto, Japan at Ikedaya.
- 1874The Mounties begin their March West.
- 1876White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, South Carolina.
- 1947Reports are broadcast that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico in what became known as the Roswell UFO incident.
- 1982Assassination attempt against Iraqi president Saddam Hussein in Dujail.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Conway, Caitlin Stasey, Naz Elmas, Franco De Vita, Yoochun, Madison De La Garza, Celia Ireland, Elio Germano, Douglas Seale, Julia Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1963.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1963 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 23, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 8, 1971. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Easier Said Than Done by The Essex as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 8th July 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1963
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 27th Monday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 41 days
- Age on next birthday: 57 years old
- Days since birth: 20,779 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,926 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 703
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 1995
- Age in dog years: 244 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: October 23, 1987 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 8, 1971 (-120)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Easier Said Than Done by The Essex (July 13, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VII.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1950 – Natalie Cole, American singer-songwriter and actress; October 25, 1944 – Jon Anderson, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Yes, Jon and Vangelis, Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, and The Warriors); November 30, 1929 – Joan Ganz Cooney, American screenwriter and producer, co-created ''Sesame Street''.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,050