Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1968 was a Monday and it was the 190th day of the year 1968. It was the 28th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,459 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,153 days or 16.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 625 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 16, 2000.
If a dog named Belarus - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Belarus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Belarus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Melville Ruick
- 1917Pamela Brown
- 1932Franca Raimondi
- 1934Alice Gerrard
- 1947Kim Darby
- 1949Tom Owen
- 1975Jamal Woolard
- 1981Dagmar Oja
- 1982Sophia Bush
- 1998Jaden Smith
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1545Carlos, Prince of Asturias (d. 1568)
- 1766Dominique Jean Larrey, French surgeon (d. 1842)
- 1918Irwin Hasen, American illustrator (d. 2015)
- 1947Kim Darby, American actress
- 1965Dan Levinson, American clarinet player, saxophonist, and bandleader
- 1971Neil Jenkins, Welsh rugby player and coach
- 1978Urmas Rooba, Estonian footballer
- 1981Wolfram Müller, German runner
- 1985Jamie Cook, English guitarist and songwriter (Arctic Monkeys)
- 1998Jaden Smith, American actor and rapper
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283War of the Sicilian Vespers: Roger of Lauria, commanding the Aragonese fleet defeats an Angevin fleet sent to put down a rebellion on Malta in the Battle of Malta.
- 1730An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1000 km of Chile’s coastline.
- 1775The Olive Branch Petition is signed by the Continental Congress of the Thirteen Colonies of North America.
- 1864Ikedaya Incident: The Choshu Han shishi’s planned Shinsengumi sabotage on Kyoto, Japan at Ikedaya.
- 1874The Mounties begin their March West.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1933The first rugby union test match between the Wallabies of Australia and the Springboks of South Africa is played at Newlands Stadium in Cape Town.
- 1937Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan sign the Treaty of Saadabad.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 1994Kim Jong-il begins to assume supreme leadership of North Korea upon the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: C-Murder, Mariana Levy, Nico Minardos, Carlo Boszhard, Ken Gampu, Christopher Showerman, St. Vincent, Bill Haley, Frank Borzage, Eduardo De Filippo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1968.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1968 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Guy’s in Love with You by Herb Alpert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 8th July 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1968
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 28th Monday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 168 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,459 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,153 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 625
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 2000
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Lakeland Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 1966 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1989 (-135)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: This Guy’s in Love with You by Herb Alpert (July 13, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1948 – Michael Piller, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005); July 13, 1982 – Samia Ghadie, English actress; October 24, 1953 – David Wright, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,915