Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 189th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,095 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 579 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Franca Raimondi
- 1952Larry Garner
- 1961Karl Seglem
- 1972Shōsuke Tanihara
- 1974Tami Erin
- 1975Jamal Woolard
- 1976Grettell Valdéz
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia
- 1982Pendleton Ward
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1545Carlos, Prince of Asturias (d. 1568)
- 1760Christian Kramp, French mathematician and academic (d. 1826)
- 1838Eli Lilly, American soldier, chemist, and businessman, founded Eli Lilly and Company (d. 1898)
- 1838Ferdinand von Zeppelin, German general and businessman, founded the Zeppelin Airship Company (d. 1917)
- 1927Maurice Hayes, Irish educator and politician
- 1961Andrew Fletcher, English keyboard player (Depeche Mode)
- 1964Linda de Mol, Dutch actress and screenwriter
- 1977Wang Zhizhi, Chinese basketball player
- 1986Kenza Farah, Algerian-French singer-songwriter
- 1988Miki Roqué, Spanish footballer (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1709Great Northern War: Battle of Poltava: Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at Poltava thus effectively ending Sweden’s role as a major power in Europe.
- 1730An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1000 km of Chile’s coastline.
- 1775The Olive Branch Petition is signed by the Continental Congress of the Thirteen Colonies of North America.
- 1822Chippewas turn over a huge tract of land in Ontario to the United Kingdom.
- 1864Ikedaya Incident: The Choshu Han shishi’s planned Shinsengumi sabotage on Kyoto, Japan at Ikedaya.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1912Henrique Mitchell de Paiva Couceiro leads an unsuccessful royalist attack against the First Portuguese Republic in Chaves.
- 1947Reports are broadcast that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico in what became known as the Roswell UFO incident.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 1982Assassination attempt against Iraqi president Saddam Hussein in Dujail.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Hawk, Mae Whitman, Robert Trotter, Peter Scolari, Magaly Solier, Nicolette Larson, Corey Lof, Clare Kelly, Pascale Machaalani, Luci Christian.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 8, 1970.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mama Told Me (Not to Come) by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 11, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1970 – Greg Garcia, American director, producer, and screenwriter; November 14, 1949 – Ryo Hayami, Japanese actor; February 1, 1940 – Bibi Besch, Austrian-American actress (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 957