Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 189th day of the year 1970. It was the 27th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,121 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,040 days or 16.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 614 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 16, 2002.
If a dog named Taj - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Taj will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Taj will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Melville Ruick
- 1958Neetu Singh
- 1964Linda de Mol
- 1966Mike Nawrocki
- 1968Thom Fitzgerald
- 1974Jeanna Friske
- 1974Tami Erin
- 1981Iyari Limon
- 1998Jaden Smith
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1621Jean de La Fontaine, French author and poet (d. 1695)
- 1933Peter Orlovsky, American poet and actor (d. 2010)
- 1935Vitaly Sevastyanov, Russian engineer and astronaut (d. 2010)
- 1942Janice Pennington, American model and actress, co-founded the Hollywood Film Festival
- 1944Jai Johanny Johanson, American drummer (Sea Level and The Allman Brothers Band)
- 1944Jeffrey Tambor, American actor and singer
- 1958Andreas Carlgren, Swedish educator and politician, 8th Swedish Minister for the Environment
- 1966Shadlog Bernicke, Nauruan politician
- 1972Sourav Ganguly, Indian cricketer and sportscaster
- 1981Oka Antara, Indonesian actor and rapper
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rickey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Vasco da Gama sets sail on the first direct European voyage to India.
- 1579Our Lady of Kazan, a holy icon of the Russian Orthodox Church, is discovered underground in the city of Kazan, Tatarstan.
- 1709Great Northern War: Battle of Poltava: Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at Poltava thus effectively ending Sweden’s role as a major power in Europe.
- 1808Joseph Bonaparte approves the Bayonne Statute, a royal charter intended as the basis for his rule as king of Spain.
- 1859King Charles XV & IV accedes to the throne of Sweden–Norway.
- 1876White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, South Carolina.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1889The first issue of The Wall Street Journal is published.
- 1962Ne Win besieges and dynamites the Rangoon University Student Union building to crush the Student Movement.
- 1982Assassination attempt against Iraqi president Saddam Hussein in Dujail.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Joe Royal, Matt Long, Myra Carter, Lee Na-young, Dustin Diamond, May Irwin, Ken Ober, Karl Urban, Bijou Phillips, Carlos Gardel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1970.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1970 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 26, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 7, 1993. Your score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mama Told Me (Not to Come) by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 11, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 8th July 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1970
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 27th Wednesday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 142 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,121 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,040 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 614
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 2002
- Age in dog years: 216 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 26, 1966 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 7, 1993 (-175)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Mama Told Me (Not to Come) by Three Dog Night (July 11, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VII.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1978 – Sarit Hadad, Israeli singer; July 10, 1997 – Rena Kato, Japanese singer, dancer, model, and actress (AKB48); April 18, 1946 – Jean-François Balmer, Swiss actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,025