Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 189th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,710 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 430 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Duo - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Duo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Duo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Faye Emerson
- 1955Mihaela Mitrache
- 1965Lee Tergesen
- 1967Jordan Chan
- 1968Billy Crudup
- 1969George Fisher
- 1974Tami Erin
- 1984Alexis Dziena
- 2000Sophie Nyweide
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1545Carlos, Prince of Asturias (d. 1568)
- 1830Frederick W. Seward, American lawyer and politician, 6th United States Assistant Secretary of State (d. 1915)
- 1892Richard Aldington, English author and poet (d. 1962)
- 1918Craig Stevens, American actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1948Raffi, Egyptian-Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1957Carlos Cavazo, Mexican-American guitarist and songwriter (Quiet Riot and Ratt)
- 1979Mat McBriar, American football player
- 1982Pendleton Ward, American animator, producer, screenwriter, and voice actor
- 1983John Bowker, American baseball player
- 1988Miki Roqué, Spanish footballer (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283War of the Sicilian Vespers: Roger of Lauria, commanding the Aragonese fleet defeats an Angevin fleet sent to put down a rebellion on Malta in the Battle of Malta.
- 1716Great Northern War: The naval Battle of Dynekilen takes place.
- 1730An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1000 km of Chile’s coastline.
- 1775The Olive Branch Petition is signed by the Continental Congress of the Thirteen Colonies of North America.
- 1808Joseph Bonaparte approves the Bayonne Statute, a royal charter intended as the basis for his rule as king of Spain.
- 1864Ikedaya Incident: The Choshu Han shishi’s planned Shinsengumi sabotage on Kyoto, Japan at Ikedaya.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 1960Francis Gary Powers is charged with espionage resulting from his flight over the Soviet Union.
- 1968The Chrysler wildcat strike begins in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1988The Island Express train travelling from Bangalore to Kanyakumari derails on the Peruman bridge and falls into Ashtamudi Lake, killing 105 passengers and injuring over 200 more.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lori Beth Denberg, Ernest Lehman, Dannielle Brent, Gillian Gilbert, Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Arleen Sorkin, Erik Honoré, Katherine Connors, Paul Hartman, Carlo Ponti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 8, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Breath You Take by The Police as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1945 – Michael Cole, American actor; July 5, 1970 – Mac Dre, American rapper and producer, founded Thizz Entertainment (d. 2004); September 5, 1946 – Dennis Dugan, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,211