Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 189th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,464 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 422 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Steve Lawrence
- 1938Diane Clare
- 1968Thom Fitzgerald
- 1971Amanda Peterson
- 1972Shōsuke Tanihara
- 1981Dagmar Oja
- 1982Pendleton Ward
- 1984Alexis Dziena
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1890Stanton Macdonald-Wright, American painter (d. 1973)
- 1895Igor Tamm, Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1971)
- 1909Alan Brown, English soldier (d. 1971)
- 1917Faye Emerson, American actress (d. 1983)
- 1917J. F. Powers American author and academic (d. 1999)
- 1927Maurice Hayes, Irish educator and politician
- 1941Dario Gradi, Italian-English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1952Marianne Williamson, American author and activist
- 1958Tzipi Livni, Israeli lawyer and politician, 18th Justice Minister of Israel
- 1961Andrew Fletcher, English keyboard player (Depeche Mode)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1579Our Lady of Kazan, a holy icon of the Russian Orthodox Church, is discovered underground in the city of Kazan, Tatarstan.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1876White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, South Carolina.
- 1898The death of crime boss Soapy Smith, killed in the Shootout on Juneau Wharf, releases Skagway, Alaska from his iron grip.
- 1912Henrique Mitchell de Paiva Couceiro leads an unsuccessful royalist attack against the First Portuguese Republic in Chaves.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1933The first rugby union test match between the Wallabies of Australia and the Springboks of South Africa is played at Newlands Stadium in Cape Town.
- 1947Reports are broadcast that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico in what became known as the Roswell UFO incident.
- 1962Ne Win besieges and dynamites the Rangoon University Student Union building to crush the Student Movement.
- 1966King Mwambutsa IV Bangiriceng of Burundi is deposed by his son Prince Charles Ndizi.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Navarro, Alicia Keys, Christian Chávez, Kumar Pallana, Riza Santos, Hal Lindes, Emily Tennant, Oliver Pocher, Monica Potter, George Formby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 8, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Breath You Take by The Police as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1955 – Jay Osmond, American singer and drummer (The Osmonds); November 29, 1972 – Brian Baumgartner, American actor and producer; February 17, 1908 – Ants Eskola, Estonian actor and singer (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085