Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 189th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,409 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 420 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Louis Jordan
- 1930Jerry Vale
- 1934Alice Gerrard
- 1959Pauline Quirke
- 1961Toby Keith
- 1965Lee Tergesen
- 1968Thom Fitzgerald
- 1984Alexis Dziena
- 1986Jake McDorman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1478Gian Giorgio Trissino, Italian linguist, poet, and playwright (d. 1550)
- 1621Jean de La Fontaine, French author and poet (d. 1695)
- 1904Henri Cartan, French mathematician and academic (d. 2008)
- 1909Alan Brown, English soldier (d. 1971)
- 1917Faye Emerson, American actress (d. 1983)
- 1966Ralf Altmeyer, German-Chinese virologist and academic
- 1966Shadlog Bernicke, Nauruan politician
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia, American actor, director, and producer
- 1979Mat McBriar, American football player
- 1985Jamie Cook, English guitarist and songwriter (Arctic Monkeys)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283War of the Sicilian Vespers: Roger of Lauria, commanding the Aragonese fleet defeats an Angevin fleet sent to put down a rebellion on Malta in the Battle of Malta.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1709Great Northern War: Battle of Poltava: Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at Poltava thus effectively ending Sweden’s role as a major power in Europe.
- 1760French and Indian War: Battle of Restigouche: British forces defeat French forces in last naval battle in New France.
- 1853U.S. Commodore Matthew Perry arrives in Edo bay with a treaty requesting trade.
- 1876White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, South Carolina.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1892St. John’s, Newfoundland is devastated in the Great Fire of 1892.
- 1970Richard Nixon delivers a special congressional message enunciating Native American self-determination as official US Indian policy, leading to the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act of 1975.
- 1994Kim Jong-il begins to assume supreme leadership of North Korea upon the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vicky Moscholiou, DJ Spinbad, Rena Tanaka, Alicia Minshew, Carlo Wieth, Fonzworth Bentley, Sharifah Aini, Tony Scott, Michael Jackson, Bruce Redman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 8, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Breath You Take by The Police as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 22, 1940 – Judy Cornwell, English actress; April 6, 1999 – Kwesi Boakye, American actor; December 18, 1953 – Elliot Easton, American guitarist and singer (The Cars, The New Cars, and Creedence Clearwater Revisited).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,088