Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 189th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,918 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 403 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Disa - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Disa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Disa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Louis Jordan
- 1914Billy Eckstine
- 1952Larry Garner
- 1966Suzanne Krull
- 1968Thom Fitzgerald
- 1973Kathleen Robertson
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia
- 1992Sky Ferreira
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1882Percy Grainger, Australian-American pianist and composer (d. 1961)
- 1905Leonid Amalrik, Russian animator and director (d. 1997)
- 1906Philip Johnson, American architect, designed the IDS Center and PPG Place (d. 2005)
- 1914Billy Eckstine, American singer and trumpet player (d. 1993)
- 1927Maurice Hayes, Irish educator and politician
- 1945Micheline Calmy-Rey, Swiss politician, 91st President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1949Tom Owen, English actor
- 1976Grettell Valdéz, Mexican actress
- 1977Wang Zhizhi, Chinese basketball player
- 1983Rich Peverley, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Fifteen thousand starving Christian soldiers march in a religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
- 1497Vasco da Gama sets sail on the first direct European voyage to India.
- 1760French and Indian War: Battle of Restigouche: British forces defeat French forces in last naval battle in New France.
- 1808Joseph Bonaparte approves the Bayonne Statute, a royal charter intended as the basis for his rule as king of Spain.
- 1874The Mounties begin their March West.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1937Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan sign the Treaty of Saadabad.
- 1947Reports are broadcast that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico in what became known as the Roswell UFO incident.
- 1948The United States Air Force accepts its first female recruits into a program called Women in the Air Force (WAF).
- 1970Richard Nixon delivers a special congressional message enunciating Native American self-determination as official US Indian policy, leading to the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act of 1975.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cheryl Fergison, Lee Shallat-Chemel, Tess Daly, John Aniston, Shirley Eikhard, Héctor Camacho, Jason Robards, DJ Skee, Tovah Feldshuh, Jermaine Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 8, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A View to a Kill by Duran Duran as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1932 – Miriam Makeba, South African singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2008); June 1, 1977 – Sarah Wayne Callies, American actress; November 6, 1976 – Jodi Martin, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203