Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 189th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 346 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,707 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Billy Eckstine
- 1933Peter Orlovsky
- 1934Alice Gerrard
- 1935Steve Lawrence
- 1947Kim Darby
- 1968Billy Crudup
- 1972Shōsuke Tanihara
- 1982Pendleton Ward
- 2000Sophie Nyweide
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1760Christian Kramp, French mathematician and academic (d. 1826)
- 1839John D. Rockefeller, American businessman and philanthropist, founded the Standard Oil Company (d. 1937)
- 1892Richard Aldington, English author and poet (d. 1962)
- 1908Louis Jordan, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and actor (Tympany Five) (d. 1975)
- 1930Jerry Vale, American singer and actor (d. 2014)
- 1938Diane Clare, English actress (d. 2013)
- 1951Anjelica Huston, American actress and director
- 1952Jack Lambert, American football player and sportscaster
- 1967Jordan Chan, Hong Kong actor and singer
- 1972Karl Dykhuis, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Fifteen thousand starving Christian soldiers march in a religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
- 1283War of the Sicilian Vespers: Roger of Lauria, commanding the Aragonese fleet defeats an Angevin fleet sent to put down a rebellion on Malta in the Battle of Malta.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1808Joseph Bonaparte approves the Bayonne Statute, a royal charter intended as the basis for his rule as king of Spain.
- 1876White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, South Carolina.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1889The first issue of The Wall Street Journal is published.
- 1912Henrique Mitchell de Paiva Couceiro leads an unsuccessful royalist attack against the First Portuguese Republic in Chaves.
- 1988The Island Express train travelling from Bangalore to Kanyakumari derails on the Peruman bridge and falls into Ashtamudi Lake, killing 105 passengers and injuring over 200 more.
- 1994Kim Jong-il begins to assume supreme leadership of North Korea upon the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jordan Chan, Taryn Southern, Mark McKinney, Tommy Tiernan, R. G. Armstrong, Cowboy Troy, Richard Palmer-James, Robert H. Justman, DJ Spinderella, Sidney Lumet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 8, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A View to a Kill by Duran Duran as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1950 – Patrick Adams, American songwriter and producer; March 4, 1978 – Denis Dallan, Italian rugby player and singer; November 25, 1922 – Shelagh Fraser, English actress (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,096