Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 189th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,036 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 407 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Sukie - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 148 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sukie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sukie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Billy Eckstine
- 1917Pamela Brown
- 1930Jerry Vale
- 1934Alice Gerrard
- 1951Anjelica Huston
- 1959Billy Kimball
- 1965Lee Tergesen
- 1968Thom Fitzgerald
- 1975Jamal Woolard
- 2000Sophie Nyweide
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1819Francis Leopold McClintock, Irish admiral and explorer (d. 1907)
- 1882Percy Grainger, Australian-American pianist and composer (d. 1961)
- 1905Leonid Amalrik, Russian animator and director (d. 1997)
- 1918Paul B. Fay, American businessman, soldier, and diplomat, 12th United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 2009)
- 1956Terry Puhl, Canadian baseball player and coach
- 1968Thom Fitzgerald, American-Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971John Juanda, Indonesian-American poker player
- 1981Dagmar Oja, Estonian singer
- 1981Iyari Limon, Mexican-American actress
- 1988Miki Roqué, Spanish footballer (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776Liberty Bell is rung with reading of Declaration of Independence of the United States.
- 1822Chippewas turn over a huge tract of land in Ontario to the United Kingdom.
- 1853U.S. Commodore Matthew Perry arrives in Edo bay with a treaty requesting trade.
- 1912Henrique Mitchell de Paiva Couceiro leads an unsuccessful royalist attack against the First Portuguese Republic in Chaves.
- 1933The first rugby union test match between the Wallabies of Australia and the Springboks of South Africa is played at Newlands Stadium in Cape Town.
- 1970Richard Nixon delivers a special congressional message enunciating Native American self-determination as official US Indian policy, leading to the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act of 1975.
- 1982Assassination attempt against Iraqi president Saddam Hussein in Dujail.
- 1988The Island Express train travelling from Bangalore to Kanyakumari derails on the Peruman bridge and falls into Ashtamudi Lake, killing 105 passengers and injuring over 200 more.
- 2011Space Shuttle Atlantis is launched in the final mission of the U.S. Space Shuttle program.
- 2014Israel launches an offensive on Gaza amidst rising tensions following the killing of Israeli teenagers.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Philip Ahn, Sean Ringgold, Irene von Meyendorff, Yui Ogura, Juliet Mills, Siddharth, Elsa Aguirre, Chuck Billy, Reema Major, Heather Graham.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 8, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A View to a Kill by Duran Duran as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1981 – Brian Skala, American actor; July 23, 1987 – Arthur Napiontek, American actor; September 21, 1993 – Kwon Mina, South Korean singer and actress (AOA).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205