Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 189th day of the year 1989. It was the 27th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 5 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,048 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,016 days or 11.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 408 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 16, 2021.
If a dog named Monthu - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Monthu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Monthu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Melville Ruick
- 1918Craig Stevens
- 1958Kevin Bacon
- 1958Neetu Singh
- 1959Robert Knepper
- 1965Lee Tergesen
- 1968Michael Weatherly
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia
- 1986Jake McDorman
- 1992Sky Ferreira
View the complete list of July 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1621Jean de La Fontaine, French author and poet (d. 1695)
- 1924Johnnie Johnson, American pianist and songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1944Jai Johanny Johanson, American drummer (Sea Level and The Allman Brothers Band)
- 1949Tom Owen, English actor
- 1956Terry Puhl, Canadian baseball player and coach
- 1959Robert Knepper, American actor
- 1964Alexei Gusarov, Russian ice hockey player and manager
- 1972Karl Dykhuis, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1979Mat McBriar, American football player
- 1992Benjamin Grosvenor, English pianist
View the complete list of July 8 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YTTEEAFLNJR? Check your answers here: Word search YTTEEAFLNJR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1730An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1000 km of Chile’s coastline.
- 1760French and Indian War: Battle of Restigouche: British forces defeat French forces in last naval battle in New France.
- 1859King Charles XV & IV accedes to the throne of Sweden–Norway.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1889The first issue of The Wall Street Journal is published.
- 1933The first rugby union test match between the Wallabies of Australia and the Springboks of South Africa is played at Newlands Stadium in Cape Town.
- 1937Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan sign the Treaty of Saadabad.
- 1968The Chrysler wildcat strike begins in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1982Assassination attempt against Iraqi president Saddam Hussein in Dujail.
- 1994Kim Jong-il begins to assume supreme leadership of North Korea upon the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
View the complete list of July 8 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marian Rivera, Swoosie Kurtz, Al Downing, David Slade, Warren Clarke, Rick Green, Al Atkins, Karin Molander, Serge Dupire, Brandon Hardesty.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 8, 1989.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th July 1989 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 23, 1970. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Good Thing by Fine Young Cannibals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 8, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 8th July 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 8, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 189th day of 1989
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 27th Saturday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 5 days
- Age on next birthday: 33 years old
- Days since birth: 12,048 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,016 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 408
- Next full moon: July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 16, 2021
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1964 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 23, 1970 (-167)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Good Thing by Fine Young Cannibals (July 8, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.VII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1971 – Gülse Birsel, Turkish actress and screenwriter; July 1, 1976 – Plies, American rapper; September 6, 1940 – Jackie Trent, English-Spanish singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,071