Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1901 was a Tuesday and it was the 190th day of the year 1901. It was the 28th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 119 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,323 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,441 days or 39.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,467 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 1933.
If a dog named Octavia - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 569 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Octavia will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Octavia will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Barbara Cartland
- 1907Eddie Dean
- 1928Vince Edwards
- 1938Brian Dennehy
- 1942Richard Roundtree
- 1947O. J. Simpson
- 1955Fred Norris
- 1957Kelly McGillis
- 1961Raymond Cruz
- 1984Jacob Hoggard
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1925Charles E. Wicks, American engineer, author, and academic (d. 2010)
- 1929Hassan II of Morocco (d. 1999)
- 1935Wim Duisenberg, Dutch economist and politician, Dutch Minister of Finance (d. 2005)
- 1944John Cunniff, American ice hockey player and coach (d. 2002)
- 1953Margie Gillis, Canadian dancer and choreographer
- 1965Frank Bello, American bass player (Anthrax and Helmet)
- 1965Jason Rhoades, American sculptor (d. 2006)
- 1965Thomas Jahn, German director and screenwriter
- 1986Kiely Williams, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (3LW and The Cheetah Girls)
- 1995Georgie Henley, English actress
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jeffrey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660Battle of Hwangsanbeol: Korean forces under general Kim Yu-shin of Silla defeat the army of Baekje at Nonsan (South Korea).
- 1357Emperor Charles IV assists in laying the foundation stone of Charles Bridge in Prague.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1793The Act Against Slavery is passed in Upper Canada and the importation of slaves into Lower Canada is prohibited.
- 1877The inaugural Wimbledon Championships begins.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: The Governor of Shanxi province in North China orders the execution of 45 foreign Christian missionaries and local church members, including children.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 1962The Starfish Prime high-altitude nuclear test is conducted by the United States.
- 1972The Troubles: In Belfast, British Army snipers shoot five civilians dead in the Springhill Massacre.
- 2011South Sudan gains independence and secedes from Sudan.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ana Beatriz Barros, Zöe Lucker, Alicia Keys, Hikaru Kawamura, Yoko Ono, KB, Ben Stein, Pirkka-Pekka Petelius, Mau Marcelo, Cornelis Vreeswijk.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1901.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1901 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 21, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1910. Your score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1901
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 28th Tuesday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 142 days
- Age on next birthday: 119 years old
- Days since birth: 43,323 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,441 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,467
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 1933
- Age in dog years: 569 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: April 21, 1926 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1910 (-188)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1984 – Saki Fujita, Japanese voice actress; March 21, 1923 – Philip Abbott, American actor and director (d. 1998); July 8, 1958 – Neetu Singh, Indian actress and costume designer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,917