Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1901 was a Tuesday and it was the 190th day of the year 1901. It was the 28th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 120 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,664 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,555 days or 39.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,478 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 1933.
If a dog named Sempi - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 496 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sempi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sempi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Guru Dutt
- 1929Jesse McReynolds
- 1942Edy Williams
- 1946Bon Scott
- 1957Kelly McGillis
- 1966Zheng Cao
- 1975Jack White
- 1976Fred Savage
- 1991Mitchel Musso
- 1992Douglas Booth
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1914Willi Stoph, German engineer and politician, 4th Prime Minister of East Germany (d. 1999)
- 1955Fred Norris, American radio host and actor
- 1966Zheng Cao, Chinese-American soprano and actress (d. 2013)
- 1972Ara Babajian, American drummer and songwriter (The Slackers, Leftöver Crack, and Star Fucking Hipsters)
- 1974Dani Behr, English singer and actress (Faith Hope & Charity)
- 1975Nathaniel Marston, American actor
- 1975Shelton Benjamin, American wrestler
- 1984Chris Campoli, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1988Nana Suzuki, Japanese model
- 1990Sosuke Ikematsu, Japanese actor
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AGRPHCOHOUJ? Check your answers here: Word search AGRPHCOHOUJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1790Russo-Swedish War: Second Battle of Svensksund: In the Baltic Sea, the Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian fleet.
- 1815Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord becomes the first Prime Minister of France.
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law.
- 1896William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1937The silent film archives of Fox Film Corporation are destroyed by the 1937 Fox vault fire.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 1995The Navaly church bombing is carried out by the Sri Lanka Air Force killing 125 Tamil civilian refugees.
- 2014A gunman kills six people including four children, in Spring, Texas.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alex Walkinshaw, Jill Marie Jones, Kevin Hagen, Daniel Huttlestone, James Clavell, Vytautas Juozapaitis, Patrick Dempsey, Emilio Delgado, Miki Nakatani, Ella Rae Peck.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1901.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1901 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 21, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1910. Your score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 13,136 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 6,900 times in the year 1901. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1901. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1901
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 28th Tuesday of 1901
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 120 years old
- Days since birth: 43,664 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,555 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,478
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 1933
- Age in dog years: 496 dog years old using a Italian Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: April 21, 1926 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1910 (-188)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 13,136 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 6,900 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MCMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1927 – Barbara Cook, American singer and actress; November 14, 1905 – John Henry Barbee, American singer and guitarist (d. 1964); November 17, 1964 – Ralph Garman, American actor and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,946