Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1925 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1925. It was the 28th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,253 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,418 days or 31.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,160 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 1957.
If a dog named Folus - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Folus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Folus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Mercedes Sosa
- 1935Michael Williams
- 1938Brian Dennehy
- 1950Gwen Guthrie
- 1963John Mark Ainsley
- 1966Marco Pennette
- 1969Nicklas Barker
- 1971Scott Grimes
- 1976Revo Jõgisalu
- 1995Georgie Henley
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1909Basil Wolverton, American author and illustrator (d. 1978)
- 1927Ed Ames, American singer and actor (Ames Brothers)
- 1929Lee Hazlewood, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2007)
- 1930Buddy Bregman, American composer and conductor
- 1936Richard Wilson, Scottish actor and director
- 1942Richard Roundtree, American actor
- 1947Mitch Mitchell, English drummer (The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Dirty Mac, and The Riot Squad) (d. 2008)
- 1957Tim Kring, American screenwriter and producer
- 1975Craig Quinnell, Welsh rugby player
- 1975Nathaniel Marston, American actor
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455The Roman military commander Avitus is proclaimed Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1816Argentina declares independence from Spain.
- 1850Persian prophet Báb is executed in Tabriz, Persia.
- 1896William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1903Future Soviet leader Joseph Stalin is exiled to Siberia for three years.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 1962The Starfish Prime high-altitude nuclear test is conducted by the United States.
- 1979A car bomb destroys a Renault motor car owned by the famed “Nazi hunters” Serge and Beate Klarsfeld at their home in France. A note purportedly from ODESSA claims responsibility.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Atom Egoyan, Peter Holsapple, Jamielee McPherson, Billy Vera, Jiřina Jirásková, Stan Hansen, Jhong Hilario, John Macurdy, Megumi Ishii, Jesse Belvin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1925.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1925 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1929. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 27, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -226. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1925
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 28th Thursday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 80 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,253 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,418 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,160
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 1957
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1929 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 27, 1941 (-226)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1944 – Mick Ralphs, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mott the Hoople and Bad Company); April 20, 1991 – Thomas Curtis, American actor; December 20, 1931 – Terry Sanders, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,828