Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1925 was a Thursday and it was the 190th day of the year 1925. It was the 28th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,197 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,399 days or 31.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,158 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 1957.
If a dog named Apple - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Apple will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Apple will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Mercedes Sosa
- 1942Edy Williams
- 1942Richard Roundtree
- 1947O. J. Simpson
- 1951Chris Cooper
- 1957Kelly McGillis
- 1974Nikola Šarčević
- 1975Jack White
- 1976Revo Jõgisalu
- 1986Kiely Williams
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1901Barbara Cartland, English author and singer (d. 2000)
- 1921David C. Jones, American general (d. 2013)
- 1938Brian Dennehy, American actor, director, and producer
- 1954Théophile Abega, Cameroonian footballer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1966Zheng Cao, Chinese-American soprano and actress (d. 2013)
- 1976Fred Savage, American actor, director, and producer
- 1978Kara Goucher, American runner
- 1978Linda Park, South Korean-American actress
- 1978Mark Medlock, German singer
- 1978Nuno Santos, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660Battle of Hwangsanbeol: Korean forces under general Kim Yu-shin of Silla defeat the army of Baekje at Nonsan (South Korea).
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1807The Treaties of Tilsit are signed by Napoleon I of France and Alexander I of Russia.
- 1811Explorer David Thompson posts a sign at the confluence of the Columbia and Snake Rivers (in modern Washington state, US), claiming the land for the United Kingdom.
- 1864Thomas Briggs, was murdered, the first killing on a British train
- 1896William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1955The Russell–Einstein Manifesto is released by Bertrand Russell in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1972The Troubles: In Belfast, British Army snipers shoot five civilians dead in the Springhill Massacre.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
- 1995The Navaly church bombing is carried out by the Sri Lanka Air Force killing 125 Tamil civilian refugees.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie Bennett, Jean Chalopin, Emmanuelle Vera, Kelly Chen, Takeru Satoh, Russ Columbo, John Wieners, Zuzana Jandová, Roy Jones, Jr., Ronnie James Dio.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1925.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1925 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1929. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 27, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -226. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1925
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 28th Thursday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 136 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,197 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,399 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,158
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 1957
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1929 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 27, 1941 (-226)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1960 – Nancy Martinez, Canadian singer; September 25, 1976 – Eric Roberson, American singer-songwriter and producer; November 3, 1930 – Mable John, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,698