Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 190th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,797 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 941 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Ed Ames
- 1935Michael Williams
- 1942Richard Roundtree
- 1957Marc Almond
- 1961Raymond Cruz
- 1966Pamela Adlon
- 1974Dani Behr
- 1983Lucia Micarelli
- 1984Jacob Hoggard
- 1988Nana Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1753William Waldegrave, 1st Baron Radstock, English admiral and politician, 34th Lieutenant Governor of Newfoundland (d. 1825)
- 1800Friedrich Gustav Jakob Henle, German physician, pathologist, and anatomist (d. 1885)
- 1819Elias Howe, American inventor, invented the sewing machine (d. 1867)
- 1887James Ormsbee Chapin, American-Canadian painter and illustrator (d. 1975)
- 1928Vince Edwards, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1996)
- 1937David Hockney, English painter and photographer
- 1965Thomas Jahn, German director and screenwriter
- 1969Mark Lui, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and producer (Dry)
- 1976Fred Savage, American actor, director, and producer
- 1985Paweł Korzeniowski, Polish swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1357Emperor Charles IV assists in laying the foundation stone of Charles Bridge in Prague.
- 1755French and Indian War: Braddock Expedition: British troops and colonial militiamen are ambushed and suffer a devastating defeat by French and Native American forces.
- 1790Russo-Swedish War: Second Battle of Svensksund: In the Baltic Sea, the Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian fleet.
- 1903Future Soviet leader Joseph Stalin is exiled to Siberia for three years.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Normandy: British and Canadian forces capture Caen, France.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Tali-Ihantala: Finland wins the Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in northern Europe. The Red Army withdraws its troops from Ihantala and digs into a defensive position, thus ending the Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 1982Pan Am Flight 759 crashes in Kenner, Louisiana killing all 145 people on board and eight others on the ground.
- 1986The Parliament of New Zealand passes the Homosexual Law Reform Act legalising homosexuality in New Zealand.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phill Jupitus, Dave King, Nigel Havers, Ninon Vallin, Tony Britton, John "Juke" Logan, Richard Egan, Amanda Bearse, Anthony Wong, Sotiris Moustakas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 9, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1978 – Ned Brower, American drummer and actor (Rooney); March 14, 1966 – Jonas Elmer, Danish actor, director, and screenwriter; March 3, 1966 – Timo Tolkki, Finnish guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Stratovarius, Revolution Renaissance, and Symfonia).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079