Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 190th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,713 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 938 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Guru Dutt
- 1927Ed Ames
- 1935Mercedes Sosa
- 1936Richard Wilson
- 1957Tim Kring
- 1966Gillian Blakeney
- 1966Pamela Adlon
- 1975Isaac Brock
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1985Kat Alano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1800Friedrich Gustav Jakob Henle, German physician, pathologist, and anatomist (d. 1885)
- 1893George Geary, English cricketer and coach (d. 1981)
- 1911John Archibald Wheeler, American physicist and author (d. 2008)
- 1915Lee Embree, American sergeant and photographer (d. 2008)
- 1930K. Balachander, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1932Donald Rumsfeld, American captain and politician, 13th United States Secretary of Defense
- 1942David Chidgey, Baron Chidgey, English engineer and politician
- 1957Tim Kring, American screenwriter and producer
- 1960Marc Mero, American wrestler and boxer
- 1984Jacob Hoggard, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hedley)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1776George Washington orders the Declaration of Independence to be read out loud to members of the Continental Army in New York, New York, for the first time.
- 1850Persian prophet Báb is executed in Tabriz, Persia.
- 1875Outbreak of the Herzegovina Uprising against Ottoman rule, which would last until 1878 and have far-reaching implications throughout the Balkans.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: The Governor of Shanxi province in North China orders the execution of 45 foreign Christian missionaries and local church members, including children.
- 1900Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom gives Royal Assent to an Act creating Australia thus uniting separate colonies on the continent under one federal government.
- 1922Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Normandy: British and Canadian forces capture Caen, France.
- 1972The Troubles: In Belfast, British Army snipers shoot five civilians dead in the Springhill Massacre.
- 1986The Parliament of New Zealand passes the Homosexual Law Reform Act legalising homosexuality in New Zealand.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Martin, Eric Bentley, Will Forte, Isabelle Severino, Big K.R.I.T., Sitara Devi, Violeta Isfel, Warner Baxter, Dallas Taylor, Sheila Jordan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 9, 1941.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1984 – Calvin Harris, Scottish singer-songwriter, DJ, and producer; June 2, 1941 – William Guest, American singer-songwriter and producer (Gladys Knight & the Pips); October 19, 1977 – Takamasa Suga, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922