Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 190th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,685 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 937 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Ed Ames
- 1927Susan Cabot
- 1938Brian Dennehy
- 1957Kelly McGillis
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1963John Mark Ainsley
- 1966Gayle Blakeney
- 1969Mark Lui
- 1985Kat Alano
- 1995Georgie Henley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1511Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1571)
- 1689Alexis Piron, French epigrammatist and playwright (d. 1773)
- 1764Ann Radcliffe, English author and poet (d. 1823)
- 1878Eduard Sõrmus, Estonian violinist (d. 1940)
- 1925Guru Dutt, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 1964)
- 1936June Jordan, American poet and educator (d. 2002)
- 1960Eduardo Montes-Bradley, Argentinian journalist, photographer, and author
- 1970Masami Tsuda, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1971Marc Andreessen, American software developer, co-founded Netscape
- 1976Fred Savage, American actor, director, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660Battle of Hwangsanbeol: Korean forces under general Kim Yu-shin of Silla defeat the army of Baekje at Nonsan (South Korea).
- 1540King Henry VIII of England annuls his marriage to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: The Governor of Shanxi province in North China orders the execution of 45 foreign Christian missionaries and local church members, including children.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Normandy: British and Canadian forces capture Caen, France.
- 1955The Russell–Einstein Manifesto is released by Bertrand Russell in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1972The Troubles: In Belfast, British Army snipers shoot five civilians dead in the Springhill Massacre.
- 1979A car bomb destroys a Renault motor car owned by the famed “Nazi hunters” Serge and Beate Klarsfeld at their home in France. A note purportedly from ODESSA claims responsibility.
- 1999Days of student protests begin after Iranian police and hardliners attack a student dormitory at the University of Tehran.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pinto Colvig, Maurice Cloche, Tom Skerritt, Ahmet Özhan, Daniel Petrie, Liu Yifei, Saffron Coomber, Sara García, Jean-Claude Carrière, Philip Dunne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 9, 1941.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1981 – Jun Ji-hyun, South Korean actress; June 10, 1964 – Ben Daniels, English actor; July 10, 1976 – Adrian Grenier, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906