Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1941 was a Wednesday and it was the 190th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,746 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 939 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Susan Cabot
- 1930K. Balachander
- 1935Michael Williams
- 1947Haruomi Hosono
- 1957Kelly McGillis
- 1957Marc Almond
- 1957Tim Kring
- 1969Mark Lui
- 1978Mark Medlock
- 1986Kiely Williams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1686Philip Livingston, American merchant and politician (d. 1749)
- 1915David Diamond, American composer and educator (d. 2005)
- 1927Ed Ames, American singer and actor (Ames Brothers)
- 1940Eugene Victor Wolfenstein, American psychoanalyst and theorist (d. 2010)
- 1944Judith M. Brown, Indian-English historian and academic
- 1950Gwen Guthrie, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1999)
- 1965Jason Rhoades, American sculptor (d. 2006)
- 1967Gunnar Axén, Swedish politician
- 1975Nathaniel Marston, American actor
- 1984LA Tenorio, Filipino basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455The Roman military commander Avitus is proclaimed Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England annuls his marriage to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- 1810Napoleon annexes the Kingdom of Holland as part of the First French Empire.
- 1815Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord becomes the first Prime Minister of France.
- 1877The inaugural Wimbledon Championships begins.
- 1903Future Soviet leader Joseph Stalin is exiled to Siberia for three years.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Tali-Ihantala: Finland wins the Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in northern Europe. The Red Army withdraws its troops from Ihantala and digs into a defensive position, thus ending the Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 1962The Starfish Prime high-altitude nuclear test is conducted by the United States.
- 2006At least 122 people are killed after a Sibir Airlines Airbus A310 passenger jet, carrying 200 passengers veers off the runway while landing in wet conditions at Irkutsk Airport in Siberia.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Minnie Riperton, Frank Shuster, Julie Covington, Sara García, Allen Funt, Sarah Chalke, Robin Givens, Mark Radcliffe, Jane Wyatt, Hermann Wlach.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 9, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1962 – Shaun Ryder, English singer-songwriter and actor (Happy Mondays and Black Grape); June 26, 1942 – Gilberto Gil, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and politician, Brazilian Minister of Culture; May 19, 1954 – Nükhet Duru, Turkish singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024