Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1946 was a Tuesday and it was the 190th day of the year 1946. It was the 28th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,494 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,831 days or 24.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 897 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 1978.
If a dog named Zosa - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 379 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zosa will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zosa will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Ed Ames
- 1929Lee Hazlewood
- 1938Sanjeev Kumar
- 1951Chris Cooper
- 1956Tom Hanks
- 1957Kelly McGillis
- 1982Tomokazu Yoshida
- 1984Jacob Hoggard
- 1986Kiely Williams
- 1995Georgie Henley
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1686Philip Livingston, American merchant and politician (d. 1749)
- 1825A. C. Gibbs, American lawyer and politician, 2nd Governor of Oregon (d. 1886)
- 1889Léo Dandurand, American-Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and referee (d. 1964)
- 1925Guru Dutt, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 1964)
- 1929Lee Hazlewood, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2007)
- 1947O. J. Simpson, American football player and actor
- 1957Tim Kring, American screenwriter and producer
- 1974Dani Behr, English singer and actress (Faith Hope & Charity)
- 1984Chris Campoli, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1986Dominic Cervi, American soccer player
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Odoacer makes a night assault with his Heruli guardsmen, engaging Theoderic the Great in Ad Pinetam. Both sides suffer heavy losses, but in the end Theodoric forces Odoacer back into Ravenna.
- 1386The Old Swiss Confederacy makes great strides in establishing control over its territory by soundly defeating the Archduchy of Austria in the Battle of Sempach.
- 1810Napoleon annexes the Kingdom of Holland as part of the First French Empire.
- 1821Four hundred seventy prominent Cypriots including Archbishop Kyprianos are executed in response to Cypriot aid to the Greek War of Independence
- 1850Persian prophet Báb is executed in Tabriz, Persia.
- 1877The inaugural Wimbledon Championships begins.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
- 1986The Parliament of New Zealand passes the Homosexual Law Reform Act legalising homosexuality in New Zealand.
- 2011South Sudan gains independence and secedes from Sudan.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Page, Dick Sargent, Julian Clary, Andrew G. Vajna, Ben Younger, Rosey Grier, Lisa Fischer, Lois Smith, Arthur M. Schlesinger, Sr., Winta.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1946.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1946 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 14, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -104. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1946
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 28th Tuesday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 169 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,494 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,831 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 897
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 1978
- Age in dog years: 379 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 14, 1936 (+125)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (-104)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1948 – Nick Stringer, English actor; March 27, 1996 – Rosabell Laurenti Sellers, American-Italian actress; October 12, 2001 – Raymond Ochoa, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,694