Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1947 was a Wednesday and it was the 190th day of the year 1947. It was the 28th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,309 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,770 days or 24.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 891 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 1979.
If a dog named Desi - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Desi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Desi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Susan Cabot
- 1956Tom Hanks
- 1957Paul Merton
- 1963John Mark Ainsley
- 1966Gillian Blakeney
- 1974Nikola Šarčević
- 1982Tomokazu Yoshida
- 1985Kat Alano
- 1988Nana Suzuki
- 1993Jake Vargas
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1819Elias Howe, American inventor, invented the sewing machine (d. 1867)
- 1825A. C. Gibbs, American lawyer and politician, 2nd Governor of Oregon (d. 1886)
- 1887James Ormsbee Chapin, American-Canadian painter and illustrator (d. 1975)
- 1908Allamah Rasheed Turabi, Pakistani philosopher and scholar (d. 1973)
- 1918Jarl Wahlström, Finnish 12th General of The Salvation Army (d. 1999)
- 1966Zheng Cao, Chinese-American soprano and actress (d. 2013)
- 1974Nikola Šarčević, Swedish singer-songwriter and bass player (Millencolin)
- 1975Shelton Benjamin, American wrestler
- 1976Revo Jõgisalu, Estonian rapper (Toe Tag) (d. 2011)
- 1985Ashley Young, English footballer
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 869A magnitude 8.6 Ms earthquake and subsequent tsunami strikes the area around Sendai in the northern part of Honshu, Japan.
- 1810Napoleon annexes the Kingdom of Holland as part of the First French Empire.
- 1922Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- 1958Lituya Bay is hit by a megatsunami. The wave is recorded at 30 to 91 meters high, the largest in recorded history.
- 1972The Troubles: In Belfast, British Army snipers shoot five civilians dead in the Springhill Massacre.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
- 1982Pan Am Flight 759 crashes in Kenner, Louisiana killing all 145 people on board and eight others on the ground.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
- 1995The Navaly church bombing is carried out by the Sri Lanka Air Force killing 125 Tamil civilian refugees.
- 2014A gunman kills six people including four children, in Spring, Texas.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan Tudyk, Ellen Pompeo, Dani Harmer, Gary Jones, Anna Nalick, Eldar Gasimov, Chris Makepeace, Erich Hallhuber, Uberto Pasolini, Donald Symington.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1947.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1947 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 18, 1919. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 28, 1960. Your incompatibility score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1947
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 28th Wednesday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,309 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,770 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 891
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 1979
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 18, 1919 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 28, 1960 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1907 – Fran Allison, American actress and singer (d. 1989); February 23, 1915 – Jon Hall, American actor and director (d. 1979); June 3, 1935 – Enzo Jannacci, Italian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,942