Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1962 was a Monday and it was the 190th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,405 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 691 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Fitzroy - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fitzroy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fitzroy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Brian Dennehy
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1969Mark Lui
- 1975Isaac Brock
- 1975Jack White
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1982Maggie Ma
- 1983Lucia Micarelli
- 1984Jacob Hoggard
- 1986Genevieve Morton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1577Thomas West, 3rd Baron De La Warr, English-American soldier and politician, Colonial Governor of Virginia (d. 1618)
- 1764Ann Radcliffe, English author and poet (d. 1823)
- 1879Carlos Chagas, Brazilian physician and parasitologist (d. 1934)
- 1915David Diamond, American composer and educator (d. 2005)
- 1926Ben Roy Mottelson, American-Danish physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1929Jesse McReynolds, American singer and mandolin player (Jim & Jesse)
- 1940David B. Frohnmayer, American lawyer and politician, 12th Oregon Attorney General (d. 2015)
- 1960Yūko Asano, Japanese actress and singer
- 1976Jochem Uytdehaage, Dutch speed skater
- 1984Chris Campoli, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1572Nineteen Catholics suffer martyrdom for their beliefs in the Dutch town of Gorkum.
- 1609Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1755French and Indian War: Braddock Expedition: British troops and colonial militiamen are ambushed and suffer a devastating defeat by French and Native American forces.
- 1790Russo-Swedish War: Second Battle of Svensksund: In the Baltic Sea, the Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian fleet.
- 1863American Civil War: The Siege of Port Hudson ends.
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Normandy: British and Canadian forces capture Caen, France.
- 1986The Parliament of New Zealand passes the Homosexual Law Reform Act legalising homosexuality in New Zealand.
- 2011South Sudan gains independence and secedes from Sudan.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Herschel Weingrod, Camila Sodi, Hiroki Hasegawa, Joe Walsh, Ricky Schroder, Frank Vincent, Art Carney, Johnny Wayne, Noureen DeWulf, Robert Desiderio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 9, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Roses Are Red (My Love) by Bobby Vinton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 14, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 1, 1934 – Shirley Horn, American singer and pianist (d. 2005); April 17, 1965 – William Mapother, American actor; September 9, 1920 – Michael Aldridge, English actor (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216